By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony...why do you do this to me...

Xen said:
Godot said:
Sony why did you kick Sega out of the console business and reduce Nintendo to 15% of the market 10 years ago?

Maybe Nintendo and Sega were stupid and arrogant and had no long term vision... Isn't it possible that the same thing has happened to Sony?

Sega is to blame, not Sony. Much like what's happening to Sony now is Sony's fault.

I'm pretty sure that was his point.

Around the Network
Afterman said:

As a PS3 fan...I can believe the numbres of this week 360 vs PS3. In fact, I do believe them. Its obvious.

I cant take it. 360 its eating PS3 alive. I mean...until the next PS3 price cut...I dont want to even imagine the difference between both of them. 200K of difference.

Call it price, call it economic crisis...call it "360 monster"...but the PS3 its bleeding.

Bravo 360. Bravo. You reached the $200 dolar price tag in middle of  a crisis.And your competition, with it bluray, and built in wifi, and home and everything else...its at $400m, still, huge losses.

I feel the same wayhopefully next year will be different

About the extra money to get one check this out my 8th post

Play Me

Xen said:
Godot said:
Sony why did you kick Sega out of the console business and reduce Nintendo to 15% of the market 10 years ago?

Maybe Nintendo and Sega were stupid and arrogant and had no long term vision... Isn't it possible that the same thing has happened to Sony?

Sega is to blame, not Sony. Much like what's happening to Sony now is Sony's fault.

Still it's funny to watch people get all emo about it.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
Xen said:
Godot said:

To me it's more on the irritating side.. this has been chewed over, and over, and over, and over again.. why bring it up all the time..?

Xen said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
Xen said:
Godot said:

To me it's more on the irritating side.. this has been chewed over, and over, and over, and over again.. why bring it up all the time..?

Why would a weenie with blond died hair put up a video of himself on youtube to rant about how Britney Spears was being handled by the media?

Who cares, just laugh at it and move on.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network
Xen said:
I'll be patiently waiting for 2009, the year of retrbution... let's see how MS holds up against that.

Yeah!

Let's all wait!

'Cus that's what we buy consoles for!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

BottledSpringWater said:
Xen said:
I'll be patiently waiting for 2009, the year of retrbution... let's see how MS holds up against that.

Yeah!

Let's all wait!

'Cus that's what we buy consoles for!

That wasn't my point.. that's when Sony can match up or perform better than MS...

Sony... bankrupt pls....

I know how it is. I can't really enjoy a game or system if it isn't selling well. That's all I can think about when playing it.

I'm then playing something most people don't, basically wasting my time, imo.

I dont care my PS3 is at home collecting dust as we speak. I couldnt care if Sony as a whole company went under due to thier PS3.

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!