By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Square Enix Expecting 360 To Win In Japan

Square Enix really stabbed Sony in the back.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network
Picko said:
Kantor said:
A better title should have been:

"Square Enix expects the 360's presence in Japan to improve"

And that would be a title we could all agree on.

I 3rd this.  Make it happen.

without question a misleading title, but glad to see square-enix liking the 360. now they just need to like the wii and it will be all good, for me at least.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Hyruken said:
think it will be safe to assume FF14 will probably be a 360 exclusive what with all the love between the two companies.

all Sony needs to do is have good sales in Japan and then SE would be forced to put it on their console if they want 1+ million sales in that region.... and besides thats not for another 6 years (at least) anyway.

WTF is wrong with square enix?

What have they been on? Do they not see there games are FLOPPING on the 360? Yet they dont care?

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
WTF is wrong with square enix?

What have they been on? Do they not see there games are FLOPPING on the 360? Yet they dont care?

Don't worry it will make them hesitant next gen when MS tries to pull the same crap... Hopefully when MS approaches them the step back, breath, think about their game quality last time, think about sales, then decline the offer...

You can't blame SE for saying this (you can blame them for the quality and the exclusive deals). They are releasing 3 games exclusivly for the 360. They want good sales. (to bad they werent smart enough to release one of these games as a 360 exclusive and one as a ps3 exclusive before they made their decision..)

I think square is being payed a $hit load of money, because imo they shouldnt be satisfied in any single way with the way there games have been selling on the XBOX 360.

mM

Locked.

Misleading titles are a violation of forum rules. Please make sure to read them.

To Each Man, Responsibility