By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - LttP: Crackdown ... Genius!

So, after getting my 360, I grabbed Crackdown nice and cheap for like 20 bucks, but never played it.

My cousin's birthday just passed, and I decided, hey, I know, I'll get him Crackdown, and then we can both play co-op together.

Boy, oh boy, I wasn't ready for the CRACK in Crackdown. This game is addicting!

My cousin and I are running around collecting agility orbs, scaling massive buildings, and leaping like frogs all over the place. This game is great fun. Taking down gangleaders is quite satisfying, as well.

I didn't think it would be this fun. I've played it by myself before cause my brother got it to get into the Halo 3 beta. It was cool, but not something I thought I would get into much. The Co-op is definitely worth the price of admission, especially now when it can be had for 40 bucks or less brand new.

Anyone else pick up this little gem and enjoy it? I want a sequel, it would be so sweet.

Around the Network

Oh yeah. That hum of agility orbs still haunts my dreams.

it is a fantastic game.... the demo sold me on it ages ago, im on occasionally if you want to play co-op there is fee downloadable content, and a premium set, i feel both are worth it if you love the game

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Probably the best sandbox game of this gen (at the moment)

I came for the Halo 3 Beta, but stayed for the agility orbs.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Yea it was awesome. One of my favorite things was spinning in your car off jumps.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Like Dead Rising and Viva Pinata, Crackdown is one of the many gems the X360 offers. I loved every minute of Crackdown when I played it right after it came out.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

LOVE crackdown. Played it long enough to get 1250/1250 achievement points.

The game is just incredibly well polished. I don't really remember any glitches, the in-game achievement list that shows progress etc etc. It's clear they spent a huge amount of time not only making a good game but then ensuring it was polished.

Tbh I wish there was more DLC for crackdown or a sequel. The game is just so much fun.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

thekitchensink said:
I came for the Halo 3 Beta, but stayed for the agility orbs.

Hahahaha niceee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Zim said:
LOVE crackdown. Played it long enough to get 1250/1250 achievement points.

The game is just incredibly well polished. I don't really remember any glitches, the in-game achievement list that shows progress etc etc. It's clear they spent a huge amount of time not only making a good game but then ensuring it was polished.

Tbh I wish there was more DLC for crackdown or a sequel. The game is just so much fun.

there will be a sequel after APB is done, the crew that turned it out talked about it a few months back

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog