By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - David Jaffe approves of GoW3 (graphics)

Onyxmeth said:

I love the conundrum Jaffe puts on readers. On one hand you have him saying God of War 3 looks so much better than Gears 2, which is seemingly a great talking point for the agressive Sony fanboy, but on the other hand he dismissed every other Sony brand game as inferior in graphics to Gears 2(which probably includes mainstays like Uncharted, MGS4, Killzone 2, GT5 Prologue) which is a great talking point for the agressive Xbox fanboy. The problem for anyone is, you can't accept his words for one without accepting the other, so everybody wins and loses to an extent. Very funny stuff. Too bad it's getting bogged down with this etiquette nonsense.

Well. Gears2 DOES look better than Uncharted, GT5p (going by a art style > photorealistic mindset) and MGS4. However, Killzone2 is easily debatable and isn't released until 09. As for the etiquette debates, I agree that it is non sense, too bad some people rather bring it up instead of focusing on the topic.

Around the Network

Jesus Christ Garnett, I Guess no one in Modern civilisation has respect , because 9/10 people swear. Who are you to Judge? And FFS Stop passing your opinion off as FACT!

So much trolling in this thread you would think people fear the god of war.

You'd have to be an idiot to deny the fact GOW3 will easily be the best looking game when it comes out spanking Killzone2 for sure.

Sony Santa Monica is pretty much the most capable dev in the world, their capability has been proven already. Their ability to squeeze pain in the ass hardware for all its worth has been show already.

Oh yeah btw guys Garnett = Shameless

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:

lol... who told you?

This was who Garnett was http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=22963

Max King of the Wild said:
blazinhead89 said:

lol... who told you?

Recognised the sig

I'll never understand Jaffe hate. Like it was stated previously, he's very passionate about video games (and many other things, visit his blog) and if he wants to swear, who am I to tell him that he can't? All the elitism and judgement in this thread makes me sick. If someone thinks he's an arrogant asshole who sounds like a teenager, go to his blog and tell him yourself, there's no point in telling VGChartz members.

Sounds awesome. And just for the record:

I don't give a shit of he curses, he gets the point across instead of beating around the bush!

4 ≈ One