By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - David Jaffe approves of GoW3 (graphics)

@garnett - you should have really stopped after you posted a picture of GoW2 (which he wasn't even lead on) box... you lost all credibility after that. No matter how you perceive people to be good or bad doesn't make you right. (there is a key word in there)

@people saying "wow can't believe you are arguing over the way a man talks" - I agree with its a pretty insignificant argument. That's why I was talking about his studio. Which has to do with the games he makes.

Around the Network

The great thing about Jaffe is he is real, and not some corporate shmump.

It's all about the game.

gow3 will be one of the most stunning games ever released.

killzone - god of war and possibly gt5 - all in 2009,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i wonder which will look best, id say gt5

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

lilwingman said:
The great thing about Jaffe is he is real, and not some corporate shmump.

I hope you meant ''chump.'' o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Cool for God of War 3. I enjoyed the first and second one and we can't wait to get our hands on the third one (assuming it's going to be as good or better than the other ones).

Around the Network

How professional. Anyways, cant wait for this game, its one of the big reasons I bought a PS3

I love the conundrum Jaffe puts on readers. On one hand you have him saying God of War 3 looks so much better than Gears 2, which is seemingly a great talking point for the agressive Sony fanboy, but on the other hand he dismissed every other Sony brand game as inferior in graphics to Gears 2(which probably includes mainstays like Uncharted, MGS4, Killzone 2, GT5 Prologue) which is a great talking point for the agressive Xbox fanboy. The problem for anyone is, you can't accept his words for one without accepting the other, so everybody wins and loses to an extent. Very funny stuff. Too bad it's getting bogged down with this etiquette nonsense.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth... I don't see Jaffe being much of a racer type of guy... also Killzone 2 isn't even out yet and he did say "this year" that cancells uncharted... but that still leaves the flagship title MGS4 which people claim is the best looking title right now.

This game is still going to be amazing Its looking to be a top seller for the ps3.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Max King of the Wild said:
Onyxmeth... I don't see Jaffe being much of a racer type of guy... also Killzone 2 isn't even out yet and he did say "this year" that cancells uncharted... but that still leaves the flagship title MGS4 which people claim is the best looking title right now.

Yeah, didn't catch the "this year" part. The point still stands, just negating Killzone 2 and Uncharted. I'm sure he's at least seen GT5 Prologue. The guy does have some interest in cars considering his development history. My point was that you can't acknowledge he knows what he's talking about on one side without acknowledging he knows what he's talking about on the other, so it's a fanboy conundrum on which graphics battle you would rather win and lose.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.