By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - David Jaffe approves of GoW3 (graphics)

blazinhead89 said:
Jesus Christ Garnett, I Guess no one in Modern civilisation has respect , because 9/10 people swear. Who are you to Judge? And FFS Stop passing your opinion off as FACT!

*Sigh*why do i even bother with people like these.... Ok mr.big shot,He is trying to be professional and professionals do not curse like teenage kids,i curse all the time but im not trying to be something im not.

and im not fucking shameless just cause i have the girl with the weird faces does NOT mean im him.

Around the Network
Garnett said:
blazinhead89 said:
Jesus Christ Garnett, I Guess no one in Modern civilisation has respect , because 9/10 people swear. Who are you to Judge? And FFS Stop passing your opinion off as FACT!

*Sigh*why do i even bother with people like these.... Ok mr.big shot,He is trying to be professional and professionals do not curse like teenage kids,i curse all the time but im not trying to be something im not.

and im not fucking shameless just cause i have the girl with the weird faces does NOT mean im him.

He posted this on his personal blog. Who said he was trying to be professional? It's not like he personally submits his opinions to Kotaku.

Jaffe is a douche, GoW is a grat game but his style is annoying me.

I can't even imagine what the bosses are going to be like in that game. I hope there is a release date in March 2009.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

i dont't know whats going on in the states but here in germany, only people with an iq<80 talk like jaffe was talking. i really had to laugh about the fking fking from a person older than 16 and who was in school more than five years.

and that the most of the guys here in the forum think that this is normal is much more funny.

Around the Network

Jaffe sounds like he would be annoying to hang out with....oh well...he makes great games. In that way he ends up the same as Cliffy B. (he made the name first and I refuse to allow him to back out because he figured out it sounds silly), I wouldn't want to hang out with him either but he does make great games.

Snake612 said:
I can't even imagine what the bosses are going to be like in that game. I hope there is a release date in March 2009.

Why do people think this is a realistic release date for this game? 4-5 months from now? They haven't even shown gameplay footage yet. No GOW game has been released with this little fanfare, nor has any big Sony game. March 2010 sounds much more realistic in this case.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

@ Onyxmeth

This is off-topic, but your tag makes me laugh every time I read it.

Cactus said:
@ Onyxmeth

Is it because my tag speaks the truth or because my tag shockingly speaks the truth so precisely you wonder why I haven't branded it on my ass?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
Cactus said:
@ Onyxmeth

Is it because my tag speaks the truth or because my tag shockingly speaks the truth so precisely you wonder why I haven't branded it on my ass?

I...I'm afraid to answer