By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I've figured out why RolStoppable hates Animal Crossing

yeah, but it just isn't funny to write something when nobody even understands it. I would have thought you understand it right from the start though, cause it was planned as a kind of an insider joke anyway.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

great, it seems Oyvoyvoyv understood absolutely nothing

ach chum, so schlächt ischer emmel nid gsi! aber wär rächnet scho dermit daser in somene forum usgrächnet ufe frau trifft wenner sone witz macht... wobi ich au gnueg fraue kenn wo dä witz luschtig würde finde, emmel do in dr schwiz und solang er über ä öschtricher isch...

Not all Austians prefer the basement, though. Unless... Rol, your name is not Josef I presume?

PS: Most Norwegians have a basic grip on German (not me though, I hated it and took only 2 months of classes in high school). It is remarkably similar to Norwegian in many respects (no wonder since they're both from Germanic).

BoleroOfFire said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
well i'm sorry, but I really couldn't resist making that joke...

I didn't think that someone getting trapped, raped and impregnated by their father for years on end made for a very good joke.

Ive loled to that joke :)) If it doesnt happenes to me, then I dont care and I can make fun of it :P

Great thread btw :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
nintendo_fanboy said:
ach chum, so schlächt ischer emmel nid gsi! aber wär rächnet scho dermit daser in somene forum usgrächnet ufe frau trifft wenner sone witz macht... wobi ich au gnueg fraue kenn wo dä witz luschtig würde finde, emmel do in dr schwiz und solang er über ä öschtricher isch...

Schiab's lei auf de Weiba.

I'm really lost. I generally understand pretty much all European languages decently (I can only talk/write the scandinavian/English/Spanish though), but I have absolutely no clue what you guys are saying.

So Viel Glück, or something. (I think that means good bye, but it could mean something totally else. It might also mean good luck, or best wishes or something).

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

hunter_alien said:

Ive loled to that joke :)) If it doesnt happenes to me, then I dont care and I can make fun of it :P

Great thread btw :P

Well, I don't know what to tell you except that I hope worse things happen to you and you loved ones.  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Ooh, my first double post!

Warrior of Light

Now it gets really dirty...

@Oyvetc. the problem is that these aren't languages, just dialects. Even a german has trouble in understanding this.

nintendo_fanboy said:

Sorry if it seemed like I was attacking you because of your 'joke'.  We don't get a lot of news about Austria around here so that stuck out a lot.  It wasn't as much of an insider as you thought.  

@Rol - See what I mean?  I've tried finding translations for what you guys have posted.  This is the best that I got for the quote above:

Alas chum, slaughters ischer emmel nid gsi! however wär calculating scho dermit daser in somene forum usgrächnet ufe woman encounters wenner sone joke makes... wobi I au gnueg woman know where dä joke luschtig would become would find, emmel do in de schwiz and solang it over ä öschtricher isch.

How bad is that?

Warrior of Light