By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I've figured out why RolStoppable hates Animal Crossing

Rol is an Nintendo gamer in the mind but an Xbox gamer at heart.... thus he buys Nintendo systems and games, but they need to have some kind of achievements to unlock or else it's not a game to him.

Had Nintendo implemented achievements instead of Microsoft, Rol would be in heaven.

Did I mention he likes achievements?

Around the Network
gera4390 said:
I think this is a funny thread :P

At least someone thought this was funny.  I think I've done my job. Good day to you, gentlemen. -walks out of this thread-

Pixel Art can be fun.

You can't start a Rol thread, then be upset when everyone is sarcastic, cynical, or facetious. -walks out of thread.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

TWRoO said:

Rol is an Nintendo gamer in the mind but an Xbox gamer at heart.... thus he buys Nintendo systems and games, but they need to have some kind of achievements to unlock or else it's not a game to him.

Had Nintendo implemented achievements instead of Microsoft, Rol would be in heaven.

Did I mention he likes achievements?

Don't forget achievements!  He loves those.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

I don't know why but this topic is funny.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

I thought most of Australia stayed in the basement with their slave camps and dingo caverns, so I thought this was more of an ethnically confused comment than a personal attack.

Maybe he doesn't like to play games that are glorified versions of indentured servitude and imperialism under the guise of capitalism?

steven787 said:
This is not very nice, Rol has very good reasons why he never leaves the basement. I won't go into details, respecting his privacy... Let just say, he has genatalia bifurcatia of the forehead.

That's not funny, my brother died this way.

"Incoming Troll's Remorse"

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

konnichiwa, I am disappointed... I really thought you remembered me before already, because I for me part perfectly remember you. You always had the belgian flag as your avatar and you once started a whiny "Nintendo is leaving the hardcore" thread, but that was long before such threads became popular.

and @ topic: Please stop to tell that Rol lives in the basement of his parents, it is really cruel to say that to an austrian guy.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Why is it bad to Austrians?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Because austrians sometimes lock their children or other kids in their basements...

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)