By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It'll be 4 million but then ioi will drop it to 3.99 million and rises again next week. Then we'll have three times the topic duplication as it crosses the mark three times. That's my prediction.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network

Well, I don't see Japan coming close to 45k for the week, so if it does happen I feel the need to sell between 40-50k in others.

Hm, doing a little more detailed estimations, I'm going to downgrade my position from "likely" to "possible."

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

I am going to put my guess at around 30k short. I just don't see Japan numbers hitting 40k this week for it, but I think it will have a strong 80k week. It could be as high as 90k but I don't think it will quite hit the full 110k mark this week. Just my 2 cents (aka prediction).

To Each Man, Responsibility

Nah, it will fall 25-30k short in my opinion. If it has a very strong week it may make it but personally I doubt it.

Around the Network
Sqrl said:
Just my 2 cents (aka prediction).

That's the whole idea of this thread - to know how people perceive bundle in Others, influance of price drop in USA after 3 weeks and HSG5 in JP

30k short? So you expect numbers like 25k Others + 30k USA + 25k JP?

Edit : EU -> Others 

kber81 said:
Sqrl said:
Just my 2 cents (aka prediction).

That's the whole idea of this thread - to know how people perceive bundle in Others, influance of price drop in USA after 3 weeks and HSG5 in JP

30k short? So you expect numbers like 25k Others + 30k USA + 25k JP?

Edit : EU -> Others

Lol, it was just a closing line =P

And no I am thinking 35k NA, 25k Other, 20k JP. You have to go back 12 weeks to find a week with the PS3 at more than 15k in JP(19 weeks for 20k in JP), so it is actually fairly optomistic in JP. 

To Each Man, Responsibility

Sorry guys, but the "Starter Pack" was not available in all European country's. In Germany today its the first day on amazon. (The price was lowered last week to 574 €, but didn't help in sales much (Rank #144 in games).

Starter Pack seems to help a little (#11 in games on Amazon.de WII is #15). Amazon.de is not the best but a alright indicator in Germany. (The top 100 list is surprisingly near the sell overall sale charts).

Expect to drop back down under #25 by tomorrow.

Sqrl said:

You have to go back 12 weeks to find a week with the PS3 at more than 15k in JP(19 weeks for 20k in JP), so it is actually fairly optomistic in JP.

How many weeks you have to go back to find PS3's game at more than 200k in JP It moves hardware. At least like Gundam Musou...

Last week the PS3 only did 28k in Others, 45k in North America, and 13k in Japan ...

The PS3 will likely continue to decline in North America (35K) remain the same in Others (30k) and only have a moderate increase in Japan (25k) ...