By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 - 4 million?

Will PS3 achieve 4 million sales worldwide as for July 29?

It needs only 110k -> 30k Others + 35k USA + 45 JP. Sounds good.

Around the Network

Probably, Hot Shots Golf should push it over the top. Nothing to speak of in Europe that I know of, but the American numbers should still be relatively good.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
 Nothing to speak of in Europe that I know of, but the American numbers should still be relatively good.

I think new bundle is definitely worth mention. Value of PS3 increased so maybe few more guys will pick one up. 

It should ....the Starter Pack has given the console a big boost this week in Europe and Hot Shots Golf 5 has done the same in Japan .In NA it appears to keep strong after its price drop .

I would say it can go to 40K for Japan ,40K for Europe ,and at least 40K for NA .....120K total number and the console into some 4.01 million sold to customers .

I think it's likely. We'll see soon!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

not 110k, less I think,

europe 28k
japan 23
usa 38

==> 89 k

next week for sure.
so about 5 month to sell another 4M to reach 8M WW :)

Time to Work !

O yeah, I forgot about the Starter Pack (really not a bad deal at all if you ask me) in Europe. I don't live there, so these things slip my mind sometimes.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

God, give us 110k on this week ! )) or more !!!

I think US will be more like 40k, an Japan more like 40k too.

Which puts it above 4 million.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Get close, but I think it will just miss out. Really depends on Japan - I am expecting 25k-30k. If not, following week for sure!

From a while at least, the PS3 should be significantly be outselling the 360 on a weekly basis.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099