By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Splinter Cell: Conviction coming to PS3?

I hate splinter cell LOL

Persona4 = WIN

PSP fanboi

Around the Network
Kantor said:
I knew this would be on PS3. Why would they make all of their games available on Sony consoles, and stop now.

I'm not getting it though. Double Agent destroyed my faith in Splinter Cell. And after playing MGS4, I don't think I could look at it.

Rumors = Facts confirmed ???

Wow I completely forgot this game was coming out!

I really liked the direction it was taking too, I'd be pretty stoked if this came out for PS3.

Its just a rumor so far, but I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

#1 Don't like Splinter Cell

#2 It's too late now. That game came out forever ago

would not surprise me if it came to ps3 because all the splinter cells have been on every platform. heck wouldnt be surprised if they announced a wii version along with a iphone version (any cellphone really)

Around the Network

it will come afterall !!!! remember guys this game's developpment is scewed !
Ubisoft reworked the game from zero, so its cost is sooooooooo high, so they need to put it on both consoles to get maximum sales

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

after the delay you can be sure that it will most probably hit PS3,,,,the development cost alone will not allow UBIsoft to keep it exclusive(they have the multiplatform policy for their big/expensive games).

I actually think that MGS5 will also go muliplat.(unless Sony pays for the development which seems a bit unlikely)

3rd party exclusive has lost its meaning this gen due to high transition cost for developers from last gen to this gen.

They can keep it as much as they want it... its not a system pusher at all... and since Double Agent the series sucks so...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

This rumor sounds like the one about Kingdom hearts 3 will be announced at Tgs exclusive for ps3.

It's definetly plausible, with this long in development, all the development costs have to be offset, and going multiplat is a good way of increasing the chances of having the costs offset.