By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Polyphony Digital showcase 2160P, 240fps GT5 prologue

I thought polyphony was something, but now i know.. they are SOMETHING.

Around the Network

I guess we very well could see 2160p for the next gen, the PS4 just has to be 4 times as powerful as the PS3

If i remember right, forza 2 had around the car view with 3 360s demoed at launch, still very cool, kinda of a nice thing for the uber rich that racing games have going now

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

That's fucking crazy talk ....but it seems I wont be able to make much use of it...Too much $

^_^

Gilgamesh said:

I guess we very well could see 2160p for the next gen, the PS4 just has to be 4 times as powerful as the PS3

Very few 360/PS3 games actually run at 1080p without upscaling, I don't think they should have 2160p as a goal for the next gen. Heck, many games don't even run at 720p...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

PS4 will be 4 PS3's duct taped together ;)

NJ5 said:
Gilgamesh said:

Very few 360/PS3 games actually run at 1080p without upscaling, I don't think they should have 2160p as a goal for the next gen. Heck, many games don't even run at 720p...

correction - very few ps3 games actually run at 1080p native in fact i can only think of a few - 360 cant do 1080p native only upscale

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...