By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN review Catslevania Judgment ... It's.....

hehe ^_^ Disolitude truly hates the Wii and Judgment..it's okay man

you see..if this were on an HD console..it would get a full point extra for graphics alone..

so I'm not worrying..I know the game is fun and awesome..to Castlevania fans and non-fans

except Disolitude..he's not up for change..truly afraid of it

I don't see a reason for hate: 3D CV games sucked bad..the new take seems to work..and the new art rocks!(compared to the dumb anime art for DoS and PoR)

Around the Network

I played it, it was pretty good, not something I would personally purchase given my current budget, but maybe down the line.

Also IGN died for me after Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World review. So I guess I shouldn't be responding in this thread.

Acevil said:

I played it, it was pretty good, not something I would personally purchase given my current budget, but maybe down the line.

Also IGN died for me after Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World review. So I guess I shouldn't be responding in this thread.

I don't see why people trust IGN more than other sites here.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Meanwhile 1Up don't like the game:
http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3171390&p=44
D-
That's strange usually 1Up is more positive on the Wii reviews.

disolitude said:
Lol. not bad.
Just a side note...Mortal kombat got the same score and a lot of people said thats crap...however screw those people.

Wait. You're posting about Judgment, and you're not hating it completely?

Who are you, and how did you hijack disolitude's account?

Around the Network
alfredofroylan said:
D-

Too bad

I just read that review, only ONE page? Like 3-4 paragraphs and that's it. Strange review. And most of his opinions were very different from Bozon.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

I was heavily awaiting the review for this to come out, and the rating surprised me. I usually disregard 7s, but this one was hated from the get-go by many people, so I'm glad it got that 7.5. This is the first Konami has tried a fighting game since Rumble Roses right?

It is a new "IP" if you will, and still has some kinks to work out, but it could be the beginning of a strong franchise from a stronger brand. The graphics are probably better to me than the more technical IGN so it would probably be rated higher in my book, plus you have Wiimote/Wavebird functionality so you can complain as much about controls.

Presentation, whatever.... Lasting Appeal, the online works, so I guess it is good to go.

As for comparing it to MK vs DC, how many Mortal Kombat games came before MK vs. DC? How many Castlevania fighting games came before Judgment?

I rest my case.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

alfredofroylan said:
D-

Yeah, I read that review. It's two paragraphs bitching about the camera, one paragraph bitching about unbalanced characters.

It's weird since IGN said the characters were really well balanced. They both agree on the camera being a problem, 1UP more so than IGN.

alfredofroylan said:
D-

I believe more in this score

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Soma said:
alfredofroylan said:
D-

Too bad

I just read that review, only ONE page? Like 3-4 paragraphs and that's it. Strange review. And most of his opinions were very different from Bozon.

That review was absolutely terrible. Can you even call that a review? No explanation of the game's features, no mention of the music, no mention of it's length, and no mention of its graphics. There was barely a mention of ANYTHING. He harped on about the games camera for 2 out of 4 "paragraphs" and phoned in the conclusion.  Bozon didn't make as much of a big deal of the camera as this guy did. The intro was conflicting and...uggh

That was one of the worst pieces of "professional" writings I have read in my life, seriously. I haven't read anything this misinformed before. This is almost as bad as the one paragraph "review" of Alone In The Dark. The sad thing is, this garbage willl end up beating the game down on gamerankings or metacritic or whatever gamers judge their purchases by these days.

Disgusting "review".

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."