By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN review Catslevania Judgment ... It's.....

@ disolitude

Did you read the 1Up review? We have to admit that is probably the worst review ever!, not because I don't agree, or is bashing Wii game. But it didn't tell you ANYTHING about the game aside from the camera.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network
Soma said:
@ disolitude

Did you read the 1Up review? We have to admit that is probably the worst review ever!, not because I don't agree, or is bashing Wii game. But it didn't tell you ANYTHING about the game aside from the camera.

That review is questionable to say the least...however so is the IGNs in my opinion. God damn it, I have to rent this game now...since im curious.

I'll add this to my Gamefly queue and give it a look, may actually turn out pretty good.

Castlevania + Fighter still doesn't sit right with me though.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Since when is 7.5 quite enjoyable? That's quite a bad score.

^^ are you serious? this is where the rating system has clearly screwed up. 7.5 is still a good game that you will have fun playing! just because its not 90 or above doesnt mean that it is immediately a poor quality game you shouldnt get.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

I juste read that (too few sentences) review. This is defenitly an horrible one. I never really liked 1up but now it had gotten worst. I mean what the he**. Are they not suppose to write it you know, in a professional way. What a big load of crap.

Maybe some will disagree with that IGN review but at least the reviewer talks about the different aspects of the game. That (my five year old brother could do it better) reviewer just seems to forget that you are supposed to play the game for more than 5 minutes when you wanna write a review.

God I wish he will read my comment to realize how mediocre that was...

Not bad. I was expecting another Soul Calibur Legends.

Still, the only fighter I'm watching out of the legions of fighters coming to the Wii is Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom. Talk from Svensson suggests that there's a chance it might come to NA in some form or another.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Hey, 7.5, not bad!

So can anybody confirm to me, is Soma in the game??

I'm just glad it turn out ok. And 7.5 IS a good score, stop being elitist everybody. Do we have to go into that whole 8.8 arguement all over again? I'll buy catslevania (lol) and play the hell outta off Simon and Cornell.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

DTG said:
Since when is 7.5 quite enjoyable? That's quite a bad score.

According to Gamerankings.com, IGN's average score is a 6.9.  That means that this game is above average to them.  Since when is an above average game "bad"?

If you limit yourself to playing games that score 9+, then you're not going to play many games, and you're going to miss out on a lot of good ones.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)