By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - DMeisterJ caught cheating

lol this thread is epic lol

Even DmeisterJ's avatar pic looks like its going to burst out crying lol

One site to rule them all, one site to find them, one site to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them. :p

Around the Network
madskillz said:
psrock said:
DMiesterJ said:
More importantly, why is no one talking about Benga using Internet explorer from the stone-age.

Get with the times!

@ Outlaw.

Meanie!

@ madskillz

lol

@ Psocky-sock-sock

They know, and don't care ^_-

you should get tested. you've been around too many places.

+1 - kick him to the curb. He's betrayed us - and you are next. And yeah, he needs to go to the clinitic. You should remain chaste and make him earn his way back to the panties.

@ DMJ - you are making quite a name for yourself. Just hope no one outs you on GAF. I'd watch my wagging tail if I were you.

GAF-ers don't read VGC, so I'm good there.  Luckily.

This is one badass ioi curb stomp.

DMJ should be proud of himself. ioi wouldn't ban just anyone for this infraction.

Tease.

ROFL! This thread is EPIC!

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I as DMJ official lawyer and the only one who is bored enough to defend him, state that he is a minor when this happened. He was too young to even remember this crime, he must have been in his newbie stages (Take that, shows the picture of DMJ's old avatar). Unban this very hopeless person, he learned his lesson.

@Psrock - You should get tested. You might have caught something.

Around the Network
DMiesterJ said:
madskillz said:
psrock said:
DMiesterJ said:
More importantly, why is no one talking about Benga using Internet explorer from the stone-age.

Get with the times!

@ Outlaw.

Meanie!

@ madskillz

lol

@ Psocky-sock-sock

They know, and don't care ^_-

you should get tested. you've been around too many places.

+1 - kick him to the curb. He's betrayed us - and you are next. And yeah, he needs to go to the clinitic. You should remain chaste and make him earn his way back to the panties.

@ DMJ - you are making quite a name for yourself. Just hope no one outs you on GAF. I'd watch my wagging tail if I were you.

GAF-ers don't read VGC, so I'm good there.  Luckily.

You're a GAFer, and you read VGChartz. Another lie from our X friend. ;D

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Oops! Someone left the cell door unlocked!

DMiesterJ said:
madskillz said:
psrock said:
DMiesterJ said:

GAF-ers don't read VGC

Not quite...

RolStoppable said:

Part of the ban reason might be that ioi is still upset that DMeisterJ eliminated him in a popularity contest (for which DMJ got banned back then as well).

Sorry I missed it. Looks like DMeisterJ is becoming ioi's favorite toy...

@ noname

I know... >_>

Anyhoo, I'm back!

DMeisterJ said:
@ noname

I know... >_>

Anyhoo, I'm back!

That will be 1000 dollars. Actually 1000 pounds.