By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Thats it, I'm done, I'm just a lurker (if even that) from now on!

I doubt you would get crucified for posting a true article, no matter how disparaging it would be to Nintendo. Lawsuits are filed all the time, many are thrown out of court or sometimes settled before they even see the light of day. I posted the article, and even at bottom I said it was ridiculous, and that even if they had a case against Sony, Sony would settle out of court before they let them destroy all Cell-based products.

If you have an issue with the numbers, I don't know what to tell you about those. You can believe whatever you want in that regard. If you support Sony and want good news, post it. There are plenty of good things happening at Sony, especially after E3.

Around the Network

Fact shoe you even said you have all systems...so your really a fanboy of all of them...so whats the problem??

Well hopefully the bridge hasn't been burned too badly,  I have to go brush my teeth and head to bed.  Again, sorry for the rant, I switched to the Step 3 patches a little too early it seems.

Fuzzmosis said:
TheShoe23, allow me to explain your problems quite simply:

You are a fanboy.
Your console that you fellate is currently struggling while another is making the news in a way so positive their PR department has to be in a perpetual state of orgasm.
Those who are fanboys of that console are enjoying their time in the limelight, after all, fellating the most popular thing is cool, right?
This sickens you.

Think about that. Or you could go back in time 2 years where you'd be crowing on about the PSP ending Nintendo's pathetic DS, or how the Wii was a gimmick all that 8 months ago. Fanboyism on any side makes people retarded. Also put's a companies dick in their mouth.

Or, you know, just play games like a normal person. Also, if you decide to leave, sorry, but if your problem is reading people saying stupid things, and yes, there are stupid things said everywhere, being a lurker certainly won't solve that. In fact, you'll actually just read things that will annoy or anger the fanboy in you and then will be tempted to break your word and post back in all caps and angry red font.

Umm fuzmosis, let me explain to you, The stores walmart,gamestop,and watever other store you would like to know...

Everybody on the site is a fanboy, nintendo microsoft or sony.

Ive been searching to end this sales of ps3 crud, and every single site I see is..PS3 has 6million units at retail and 4.48million sold. Two numbers... vs you guys saying its shipped not sold again two numbers...

edit: Look are you going to expect there is only a 500,000 ps3's on store shelves world wide?  You have to think that it is correct. That would mean that there is a short in supply in ps3's since there is near 4 million sold . You have to think. Really think it though, 4.48million shipped...3.89 sold...only500k in store shelves...worldwide....selling "bad"....

mM

I've never heard of you, but judging by this thread I'm ok with you leaving.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
ioi said:
It's not the fault of this site or any other that some people are pro or anti a particular company. Moderators are here to make sure things don't get out of hand but if the general feeling of people goes one way you can't change that!!

The numbers on the site are a different issue again. The 4.48m came from someone who couldn't add up 3.57 and 0.71 (4.28m it should be) which is Sony's shipped to retailer figure as of June 30th. The figures on here represent sold to customer as always and as explained numerous times. The data is spot on and needs no adjustment.

Look are you going to expect there is only a 500,000 ps3's on store shelves world wide?  You have to think that it is correct. That would mean that there is a short in supply in ps3's since there is near 4 million sold . You have to think. Really think it though, 4.48million shipped...3.89 sold...only500k in store shelves...worldwide....selling "bad"....

mM

Well, I'm off to bed. Again, I'd like to extend my apologies for going ballistic. Hopefully there are no hard feelings.

Also, I know its not allowed to PM mods so will someone out there let them know about my appology.

ioi said:
leo-j what are you trying to say exactly in English?

Sony shipped 4.28 not 4.48 million to retailers as of June 30th. Our sell to customer figures as of July 1st are shown on:

http://vgchartz.com/weekly.php?date=39264

3.65 million, 4.28 million shipped to retailers, 630k in stores and ~1.5m made and in Sony warehouses.

Make sense?

Yes I understand right before you said this, I read it in a couple of sites, when there were questions whether it was shipped or sold. Basicly sony has sold to retail not to consumers. I completely forgot about the warhouses.

mM

it'll never make sense to the fanboys. All right, I give up. Sony has sold 4.48 millions units while Wii sales are decreasing. PS3 is getting all the good games while the Wii is getting nothing but shovelware crap. The Wii is just a fad and PS3 will dominate this generation. If that is what it takes to keep everyone happy, I'm all for it. Stir away from anymore controversy.

Yahh the wii love sony hate is quite much on here, alot is also that half the mods actively participate in it. I mean nothing bad can be posted about the wii because you will get hammer by wii fanboys and the mods that side with them. So if you start to argue back your screwed. And there are plenty idiotic sony hate threads that prove theres plenty bias on here.