By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Thats it, I'm done, I'm just a lurker (if even that) from now on!

The levels of Anti-Sony FUD are getting to be WAY to much for me to handle. The levels of Wii love are above the love I've seen from ANY Sony or MS fanboy. It's making me ill. Seriously, I understand that you like the Wii and that you'd like to see Kaz Harai burn in hell, but this is ridiculous! You can ban me if you want, but if I am banned it only proves me right that you are all a bunch of biased Sony-hating people. There are posts out there claiming that Sony will lose a lawsuit and have to DESTROY all the PS3s. This is the kind of crap I will no longer tolerate. That and the fact that just about every news site is reporting 4.48 Million PS3s yet because it might hurt someone's Wiiness the numbers have yet to be fixed. And don't give me that "Its sold to retailers" crap, do you honestly think that the majority of gaming news sites are going to post false information?

Just think about what I have to say...

Around the Network
theshoe23 said:

There are posts out there claiming that Sony will lose a lawsuit and have to DESTROY all the PS3s. This is the kind of crap I will no longer tolerate.

Wait ... so ... because someone actually is filing a lawsuit against Sony to destroy all PS3s, you are leaving the site?

And you can't tell the difference between units sold to customers and units sold to retail?

There's not much to think about. You seem to be a bit misinformed. 

Ive been seeing alot of sony hate, even nintendo fans saying sony should just give up...this is just stupid remarks, Ive never seen such selfish people.

mM

I was actually going along with your post, and was even agreeing to an extent, but then you cite two extremely stupid examples: an actual lawsuit and the shipped not sold fiasco.

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

These sites I am speaking of don't specify units sold to retail they specify units sold (people everywhere are going to believe that the true number is 4.48 million). So who is right? Someone out there is lying. PLUS, its not the lawsuit, its the fact its getting ANY credence at all. The posting is to make people scared or drive down sales of competing consoles. Not to inform.

It doesn't matter that is an actual lawsuit. If I posted an article about Nintendo having to destroy all their remaining supply of Wii's (even if it was true) I'd be crucified.

Around the Network

ioi, I apologize if I offended you or your methodology of tracking sales. But seriously, something needs to be done about the Sony hate. I have a Wii, 360 and PS3 and I honestly enjoy them all. Its just ridiculous.

theshoe23 said:

These sites I am speaking of don't specify units sold to retail they specify units sold (people everywhere are going to believe that the true number is 4.48 million). So who is right? Someone out there is lying. PLUS, its not the lawsuit, its the fact its getting ANY credence at all. The posting is to make people scared or drive down sales of competing consoles. Not to inform.

It doesn't matter that is an actual lawsuit.  If I posted an article about Nintendo having to destroy all their remaining supply of Wii's I'd be crucified.

Well shoe you are right...but there's really nothing you can do about it...people are going to be fanboys and they are going to talk down on a system because they are proud their console is winning...its bragging rights and personally I dont care...just focus on you....its hard but consider that they cant change your mind on your buying habits...people posted numerous threads about is the psp a failure..and look at me I purchased a psp...I'm a proud owner and love it...so all that hate and are fanboys can really walk...O_O

Good point, might I mention I am withdrawing from nicotine?

TheShoe23, allow me to explain your problems quite simply:

You are a fanboy.
Your console that you fellate is currently struggling while another is making the news in a way so positive their PR department has to be in a perpetual state of orgasm.
Those who are fanboys of that console are enjoying their time in the limelight, after all, fellating the most popular thing is cool, right?
This sickens you.

Think about that. Or you could go back in time 2 years where you'd be crowing on about the PSP ending Nintendo's pathetic DS, or how the Wii was a gimmick all that 8 months ago. Fanboyism on any side makes people retarded. Also put's a companies dick in their mouth.

Or, you know, just play games like a normal person. Also, if you decide to leave, sorry, but if your problem is reading people saying stupid things, and yes, there are stupid things said everywhere, being a lurker certainly won't solve that. In fact, you'll actually just read things that will annoy or anger the fanboy in you and then will be tempted to break your word and post back in all caps and angry red font.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

ioi said:
Erm, what is this thread?

ooopps..sorry ioi for posting my anger about the hate against sony...I had it up here with it to...T_T