By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Thats it, I'm done, I'm just a lurker (if even that) from now on!

I'll go ahead and speak for everybody here:

Wow, 83 whole posts and a whiny little snot? You'll be missed.

Around the Network

Naznatips explanations are fantastic, so I won't reiterate.

On the Fanboy issue, umm... give it a rest. All three systems get slack.

Wii is sadly underpowered. (true: No HD, graphics last gen)
360 is a manufacturing trainwreck. (true: 3 year warranty)
PS3's sales are horrible and shipments were too high. (true: Sony doing the clearance sale)

All are true, all fanboys choose to ignore it instead of admitting it and moving on. They let other people's opinions affect how they feel.

Even I am guilty sometimes. The other day, someone called one system godly while another was being bashed. I posted a response, mocking the other person and a mod contacted me to not be an ass on purpose. The mods do a good job.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Ok I think this has run its course. ;>

Nonquihote said:
Yahh the wii love sony hate is quite much on here, alot is also that half the mods actively participate in it. I mean nothing bad can be posted about the wii because you will get hammer by wii fanboys and the mods that side with them. So if you start to argue back your screwed. And there are plenty idiotic sony hate threads that prove theres plenty bias on here.

You realise that posts like this don't assist your argument at all?

Lets see some of these examples of "Sony hate threads" - started not only by people on this forum - but also started by moderators. Otherwise, you are doing nothing else but trolling - and being a bad loser. Grow up.

@leo-j: if you don't like the figures on this forum, feel free to quit and hang out at another (pro-Sony?) forum. ioi will never change the figures on this site - as they are based on fact. (I can't believe people are still commenting on this - how many times do we need to explain the situation?)

The only thing that could result in the figures being changed, would be one of the other reporting agencies coming out and retrospectively saying they made a mistake. The figures here would then be updated as required.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099