Gears of War 2
Fallout 3
Rock Band 2
LittleBigPlanet
Metal Gear Solid 4
World of Goo
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Galactic Civilizations II

AA games: (To keep it short I only list games from 85-89)

Fable II
Dead Space
NHL 09
Burnout Paradise
FIFA Soccer 09
GRID
Call of Duty: World at War
Guitar Hero World Tour
Far Cry 2
Soulcalibur IV
Pure
Resistance 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Madden NFL 09
MLB 08: The Show
Civilization Revolution
Battlefield: Bad Company
Boom Blox
Football Manager 2009
Sins of a Solar Empire
Warhammer Online

and some good games stil to come

Around the Network
Barozi said:
AAA games 2008:

Grand Theft Auto IV
Gears of War 2
Fallout 3
Rock Band 2
LittleBigPlanet
Metal Gear Solid 4
World of Goo
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Galactic Civilizations II

AA games: (To keep it short I only list games from 85-89)

Fable II
Dead Space
NHL 09
Burnout Paradise
FIFA Soccer 09
GRID
Call of Duty: World at War
Guitar Hero World Tour
Far Cry 2
Soulcalibur IV
Pure
Resistance 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Madden NFL 09
MLB 08: The Show
Civilization Revolution
Battlefield: Bad Company
Boom Blox
Football Manager 2009
Sins of a Solar Empire
Warhammer Online

and some good games stil to come

Interesting list of games. Only 10 games on that list interesting me and they are in red.

Most of the best games are on  PS3 and X360.

Just because the Wii doesn't get good games doesn't mean it's fucked up for the other consoles too.

Omg go see a medic XD

I found GTA IV not that wauw but hey i dont even like GTA >.

Hey, I got Beyond Good & Evil this year, so for me the year was very good.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

it is great year for wii owners. brawl, kart, no more heroes, okami, boom blox, de blob, wii fit, wario land, chocobo dungeon, sam & max, naruto: clash Of ninja revolution 2, dokapon kingdom, endless ocean, fatal frame 4, tales of symphonia, tenchu 4, blast works, disaster and upcoming animal crossing, sky crawlers, skate it, deadly creatures, klonoa, rune factory frontier, tetsunoko vs capcom, taiko drum master. tell me which home console have better line-up of exclusive games this year? add there some great multiplatform titlesie like sonic unleashed, guiter hero world tour or call of duty 5 etc. and you've got huge amount of good games(especially if you have freeloader and modded wii so you can play imports like me).

I would't say so. We had Brawl, MKWii, Wii Fit (or does it count, since it was 2007 game in Japan), Disaster, Wii Music, Trauma Center, Wario Land, Animal Crossing coming, Dragon Quest Swords, Fire Emblem, No More Heroes, Battallion Wars 2, Boom Blox and of course Hamster Heroes.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

waron said:
it is great year for wii owners. brawl, kart, no more heroes, okami, boom blox, de blob, wii fit, wario land, chocobo dungeon, sam & max, naruto: clash Of ninja revolution 2, dokapon kingdom, endless ocean, fatal frame 4, tales of symphonia, tenchu 4, blast works, disaster and upcoming animal crossing, sky crawlers, skate it, deadly creatures, klonoa, rune factory frontier, tetsunoko vs capcom, taiko drum master. tell me which home console have better line-up of exclusive games this year? add there some great multiplatform titlesie like sonic unleashed, guiter hero world tour or call of duty 5 etc. and you've got huge amount of good games(especially if you have freeloader and modded wii so you can play imports like me).

imo, more than 60 % of that list is complete trash but ok...

Munkeh111 said:

Are you joking?

We have already got GTA IV, MGS 4, LBP, Fable 2, Gears of War 2, Resistance 2 and now Mirror's Edge, and Prince of Persia coming soon

Took the wors out of my mouth, you for got COD WAW, Burnour paradise, fallout 3, dead space and soul caliber 4.   Thats not to mention Live which has had braid and castle crashers

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Its called little big planet, Resistance 2, Mirrors edge, Fallout 3, GEARS 2, and Fable 2.

mM