By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wonders how many idiots cling to Nintendo not being "Hardcore"

Only the Snobcores of the internet think so.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

"Nintendo claims Wii does not have a follower" is the real name of the thread. So I guess the Op has misled everyone with his troll thread title.

"Nintendo Claims Wii Does Not Have A Follower"

Posted by Sinden Lee - Friday, November 14, 2008 1:33 PM

According to Reggie Fils-Aime, President of Nintendo America, they are not working on a console to supercede the Wii.

Mr. Fils-Aime furthered that by saying Nintendo would consider launching a new console when they had "great new entertaining ideas that can only be done with a new console".

Oh really?? Technology never rests on its laurels. The only way it makes new strides is when they're up to something and that something is brewing...

I want to call BS on Nintendo or Reggie at least, I mean each console Nintendo makes starts after the last one launched now being the Wii, I mean they may not be in the real engineering stage or anything but more concept stage where ideas are being thrown around, I mean they already showed REAL interest in this new camera technology that can see and judge depth and motion, meaning it sees you, it can replicate your movements based on what it sees and therefore if you were beating a man to death the camera could replicate it in a 3D environment, next GTA anyone?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Aiemond said:
I really don't mind the meltdowns and angry people. I like my wii, I would have bought more games for it if I had more money, and more ds games too.

I couldn't agree more. Which says a lot about the supposed 360 and ps3 demographic of 18 to 24 year olds. Which are mostly a bunch of guy living at home with no bills and no responsibilities. So they have the money to buy all these games. And in a lot of cases, their are guys much older still living at home. I know if I was still living at home I would have more wii games. I would also most likely have a 360 and ps3.

Around the Network

"Nintendo makes software. They don't make games anymore, they just make software. "

That made me lol.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

its a general true, but not a fact.

seriously people will laugh at you if you say anything like wii music, or animal crossing it's hardcore.

Calling people names in the title. This thread is headed for good places.

@ sethnintendo
The way you worded your argument it sounds like anyone that believes Nintendo is not hardcore are idiots which is wrong to say the least. If someone has a different opinion it is just that, an opinion and they are entitled to it.

heres a idea. say that the wii series hadnt sold well at all, but we still got the same games. would the wiis till be consudered casual? i mean ill be the first that wii's holiday line up is pretty bad but its not exactly full of nintendo casual games. on wii i can only think of wii fit and wii music, and possibly endless ocean bot sure when that released

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia