By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wonders how many idiots cling to Nintendo not being "Hardcore"

Naum said:
Only the Snobcores of the internet think so.

I'm a second this post.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Calling people names in the title. This thread is headed for good places.

Agreed...  After I came home a little drunk off some Spaten Munich I was just web surfing and saw some pretty bad quotes.  I wanted to change the title after I made it but it was too late.  It was pretty immature.  Anyways, most of those comments I thought were just horrible except this one..

"I've been a Nintendo fan since the day I was born. And even though I am a little disappointed in the lack of hard core games I haven't been this buff or healthy ever. Since I bought wii fit I've been playing it about every other day so the wii is a little more than just a game consul to me!!"

That one isn't too bad compared to the others.  I should have probably just posted title like..

Here are some funny comments about Nintendo

That would have been a better title I suppose...

Found another bad comment from that site. It is funny how far off this comment is....

"i think nintendo failed...the casual gamer thing was a great marketing scheme but i think the "wow look how cute that little console is" has finally worn off. developers shy away from it to focus on 360 and ps3 and since nintendo didn't bother to tell any developer about their "better motion" wii attachment (especially lucas arts) no one is making a game that uses it...that goes for wii speak too.
nintendo won't fail or go out of business anytime soon but i think they've lost their hardcore gamers for this generation anyway...maybe when the nintendo "poo" comes out the hardcore gamers will return.
(i thought it was funny)"

MaxwellGT2000 said:
I want to call BS on Nintendo or Reggie at least, I mean each console Nintendo makes starts after the last one launched now being the Wii, I mean they may not be in the real engineering stage or anything but more concept stage where ideas are being thrown around, I mean they already showed REAL interest in this new camera technology that can see and judge depth and motion, meaning it sees you, it can replicate your movements based on what it sees and therefore if you were beating a man to death the camera could replicate it in a 3D environment, next GTA anyone?

like sony? :P they are working on the ps3 eye to make just that

at forst o though reggie's insatiable argument was a little of but now im rethinking. i mena looking at these comments its like the october conference never happened. probably dont know about increasing third party support either

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Locked.

Flamebait thread. Calling people idiots in the title is not a great way to start the thread. And honestly I'm not sure that the comments of other users on another website is really a worthwhile discussion topic to begin with =P

To Each Man, Responsibility