By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU Sales UP! -- PS3 falls Further behind

--OkeyDokey-- said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Next week I fully expect the PS3 to be able to come withink 5K of the xbox 360 in EU

hmm really not above the xbox 360? are you sick? need a docter?

no as boosts usually last over 2 weeks....so thats why PS3 won't be above it.

BTW I do need a doctor....I have a sour throat!

A sour throat you say? That must be awful...

yup....its even worse when your thirsty n you can't drink water cus you know its gonna hurt you when you drink it!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Diomedes ioi and I have seen the slide show presentation Nintendo showed. Its almost perfectly in line with what is on the site.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/events/081031/index.html (this is the link to the slides he is referring to)

Iwata actually says "Wii sold 210k in the USA last week" at one point. Its a great source to collaborate info.

That is only Europe, and only from the Euro trackers Nintendo is paying - UK/France/Spain/Germany its on the second page of the link above. Others on Vgchartz includes Australia, Korea, Africa, Hong Kong, the other countries in Europe too. Now that we're in November and given that October normally sees sales increases from September in every market I dont really see what the problem is.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

I see that Wii market share is at 47.8 though i seem to recall it being at 47.7 before others numbers. Did anything get adjusted from last week? With this weeks others numbers, Wii "only" got 45 market share.

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention that Wii is now at 47,8%!!!

blazinhead89 said:
@Krill, STill you CAN Get a 360 for £129, You Can ONLY get a PS3 for £299 Entry Price.

But I don't believe the Arcade SKU is the most popular, and as has been pointed out on a regular basis by Sony fans, the PS3 is supposedly better value because it has blu-ray, built in wireless, motion control, free online use and, most importantly, 'teh CELL'.

Around the Network

Gears 2 only came out on the 7th in UK (3 days ago) so that means these numbers dont even represent 24hrs of the game being on sale as it runs to 8th. I would think next week will be even higher numbers for 360.

@krill

The 360 is cheaper than the DS...

mM
darthdevidem01 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Next week I fully expect the PS3 to be able to come withink 5K of the xbox 360 in EU

hmm really not above the xbox 360? are you sick? need a docter?

no as boosts usually last over 2 weeks....so thats why PS3 won't be above it.

BTW I do need a doctor....I have a sour throat!

A sour throat you say? That must be awful...

yup....its even worse when your thirsty n you can't drink water cus you know its gonna hurt you when you drink it!!

Really. That sounds pretty similar to a sore throat o_o

I predict 1 million 800k for Gears...

Are you satisfied now Diomedes??????

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@ Leo-J

Sony pays you to own a PS3 when you consider the built in Blu-Ray and free online.

Tease.