By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Time to retire the sig or one more day?

Yeah...honestly...it's freakin huge. I'd appreciate it if you took it down, and when you make a smaller one, you can put that one up...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
Nonquihote said:
a bit trollish aint it.

And fugly as hell, yahh i know photoshop is a major pain in the ass.

QFT.

BenKenobi88 said:
Yeah...honestly...it's freakin huge. I'd appreciate it if you took it down, and when you make a smaller one, you can put that one up...

I don't know why he just doesn't use text since a picture isn't really needed and adds nothing to the message.

Ok...that's better.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Legend11 said:
BenKenobi88 said:

I don't know why he just doesn't use text since a picture isn't really needed and adds nothing to the message.

Because there were several pages of text that were used to explain it to people who didn't get it. Sometimes visualization can help you keep track of all of the elements without an extremely long convoluted paragraph. Basically, if there had not been a problem explaining it with words there would not be a graphic.

@BenKenobi88,

You have a problem with the new one or the old one?

Edit: nm, ok good. The new one I wanted to keep from clashing with the site as much as possible and I wanted to keep the height down to something decent. I think I accomplished both, but I am not sure, that is why I am asking for some objective input.

Edit2: The last line that links to this thread will go away later tonight, I just didn't want people derailing other threads and posting all over hell when they saw it.  Plus this way I make sure I see all the critisism lol. 

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Much much better. BTW, I changed my sig so it's no longer Sanjaya. :)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

sweet!

the Wii is an epidemic.

God yes get rid of it. I hate large sigs or sigs with a lot of text (and even more ones with both--I'm looking at you Takashii360). Those small little banners displaying a gamertag, PSN ID, or Wii number or advertising whatever are fine, but nobody cares that you own a PS3, like to fly kites, drink Red Bull or whatever. I like the small ones, but once they get beyond that size (like the ones for this site) I hate. As well as that, nobody cares about your lame beyond amateur Photoshop skills.

I think every site would be better off if they just got rid of sigs (and yes, that would get rid of mine, but I'm perfectly fine with that).

-edit-
And I will admit, even my sig is pushing it with the Reggie quote.

Now its good

mM

Meh.