By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Time to retire the sig or one more day?

Yes, I have seen that thread but I'm thinking what people would say when they talk about Microsoft and Nintendo.

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Around the Network

I got complaints about the size of my sig, this one is massive compared to that one so it only seems fair.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Just remove the first picture in your signature - you know, the one with no point that just shows today's figures.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

ckmlb said:
I got complaints about the size of my sig, this one is massive compared to that one so it only seems fair.

Yes, but your sig was about games and animated gifs, this sig is more about "comon stop complaining about accuracy of the site"

@ Sqrl

"i love it" keep it for a couple of days until this "Sony is selling like craaazy so your are wrong" thing fade out...

@ Lyngyis

You can always use some kind of alternative like Gimp, is not so powerfull, and lack of some great features but is avaiable 24 hours of the day....

@ Origin

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=4817

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

It sort off offends me in a way. Though it makes sense I agree with ckmlb its far to large.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
It sort off offends me in a way. Though it makes sense I agree with ckmlb its far to large.

How does it offends you???

By me:

FJ-Warez said:
leo-j said:

I wouldnt want to get into details, but I am a fan of sony in some way.

mM
leo-j said:
FJ-Warez said:
leo-j said:

I wouldnt want to get into details, but I am a fan of sony in some way.

Yes i know youre a fan, but he is not attacking nobody, or calling funny names, or making fun of anyone, is simply stating how Sony get their numbers, and how the site get their numbers,  still i can not find any kind of secret message that in some sort fo way insult any fan, the sig is there, with "ioi" blessing, just for the ones who keep trying to make ioi change the numbers because "they are wrong, all the site is biased, etc..."

How does it offend you??

By me:

ioi said:
Keep it, you have my ensdorsment

Yay endorsed!  Keep it! lol