By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Time to retire the sig or one more day?

FJ-Warez said:
leo-j said:
FJ-Warez said:
leo-j said:
It sort off offends me in a way. Though it makes sense I agree with ckmlb its far to large.

How does it offends you???

I wouldnt want to get into details, but I am a fan of sony in some way.

Yes i know youre a fan, but he is not attacking nobody, or calling funny names, or making fun of anyone, is simply stating how Sony get their numbers, and how the site get their numbers,  still i can not find any kind of secret message that in some sort fo way insult any fan, the sig is there, with "ioi" blessing, just for the ones who keep trying to make ioi change the numbers because "they are wrong, all the site is biased, etc..."

How does it offend you??

Thats basicly it lol

mM
Around the Network

So, are you triyng to make ioi change his numbers, and claiming th site is biased in any way???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
FJ-Warez said:
So, are you triyng to make ioi change his numbers, and claiming th site is biased in any way???

....when have you ever heard me say that this site is biased...I never asked ioi to change anything

edit: I meant that sony isnt the only company that reports sales of shipped numbers, microsoft and nintendo do the same thing. But he has posted that sony reports it, but not microsoft nor nintendo.

mM
leo-j said:
FJ-Warez said:

....when have you ever heard me say that this site is biased...I never asked ioi to change anything

edit: I meant that sony isnt the only company that reports sales of shipped numbers, microsoft and nintendo do the same thing. But he has posted that sony reports it, but not microsoft nor nintendo.

Is just a question... because i cant figured out how can the sig offends you if you are not a claiming the change of the numbers, or something like that...

Edit: Because Sony changed his way of track the consoles, the sony fans are making so mouch noise about the sales and the numbers and somebody has to do something...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I was about to get rid of it per Ck's post but then I saw ioi's post lol...so as a compromise I am going to shorten my sig as much as possible and probably try to create a condensed version of the thing.  Give me some time to get the new version of it up, but you can expect to see the sig shrunk down a bit pretty much right away...

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Only thing I have to say about it, is like the others. It's just too freaking huge. Once a sig gets much more then 150 pixels tall, it's just too big.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Yeah a smaller version would be nice. It would also be cool if you could show that Nintendo and Microsoft still chart what they ship to warehouses.

naznatips said:
Yeah a smaller version would be nice. It would also be cool if you could show that Nintendo and Microsoft still chart what they ship to warehouses.

If I do a full size version for the site I will do that but with just the room available in a sig it is pretty hard to fit all that info in there.

Nice job! The updated version is much better (easier on the eyes, and takes much less space).

I just noticed I typo'd, oops one sec...