By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Go buy Valkyria Chronicles NOW

cool48 said:
Doesn't come out until the 13th in Canada.

I was really looking forward to Socom and that nice headset, I'm still not convinced I should buy this instead. And I'm not the biggest RPG fan either.

Ummm I live in Canada as well (NS) And i bought my copy on launch day (Nov. 4th) at Future Shop.

Around the Network

FACT: If you dont buy this game you're killing RPG babies
Skies of Arcadia 2? a PROPER SRPG Shining Force 4? Possibly even Shenmue 3?
None of them will ever happen unless you all support incredible games like this.

If shit like Iron Man and the hulk can get terrible reviews and sell better than this which has recieved unanimous praise then gamers have failed :(

Sieghardt said:
FACT: If you dont buy this game you're killing RPG babies
Skies of Arcadia 2? a PROPER SRPG Shining Force 4? Possibly even Shenmue 3?
None of them will ever happen unless you all support incredible games like this.

If shit like Iron Man and the hulk can get terrible reviews and sell better than this which has recieved unanimous praise then gamers have failed :(

well sadly as i said above, if it came to the 360 id already have it. exclusives are killing rpgs. it will take me another year to find the spare cash to get a ps3, also to make the price worth one game. 

shit like iron man and hulk are multiplat  .... and i do hate them too

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Mirson said:
cool48 said:
Doesn't come out until the 13th in Canada.

I was really looking forward to Socom and that nice headset, I'm still not convinced I should buy this instead. And I'm not the biggest RPG fan either.

SOCOM can wait unless you really need a headset. There are still a few problems with the game. Valkyria Chronicles is better than MGS4 and LBP put together.

No you just didn't!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Allyoupeoplebuythisgame!

Around the Network

Wow, after reading all the comments, I feel genuinely pressured into buying this game.

I don't like JRPG's though...

I guess I'm part of the problem!

*throws himself out of thread*

I'd have mine already, but the EB I pre-ordered it from STILL hasn't got it yet. RAD.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Must buy for me after playing the demo.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

I was trying save money on xbox 360, but what the hell. You win.

I would say it's better than Fire Emblem, but you have to keep in mind that I'm not a huge fire emblem acolyte or anything. I like the series, but it's not my fav SRPG.

To whoever asked what I would rate it, I'd say buy it. That's my rating. Attaching a number is arbitrary and silly. Either you should buy it, rent it, or don't bother and this is something that must be purchased at all costs. If you have to prostitute your grandmother out to get this, then buy a webcam and tell granny jesus wants her to strip. That's my rating.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.