By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Go buy Valkyria Chronicles NOW

It's the best RPG of any genre this generation, and best strategy RPG to come about in I don't know how long. This is one that will be talked about for years to come, it's really honestly that good. For anybody that hasn't bought it, do it. It's even 10 dollars off at amazon. Their are only two valid excuses for not owning this game. (1) you don't own a PS3 (I'll understand if this is the reason) or (2) You fail at life and you always will (this is not a valid excuse)

See larger image and other views

Valkyria Chronicles

Other products by Sega Of America, Inc.
Platform:   PLAYSTATION 3   |   ESRB Rating:  Teen
  (1 customer review)
List Price: $59.99
Price: $49.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $10.00 (17%)
  Special Offers Available
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Want it delivered Tuesday, November 11? Order it in the next 23 hours and 24 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. See details

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

OK OK I WILL but can you tell me the story.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I can't find it anywhere. Not that I have the money anyway >_>

lol.....I was thinking about buying it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Doesn't come out until the 13th in Canada.

I was really looking forward to Socom and that nice headset, I'm still not convinced I should buy this instead. And I'm not the biggest RPG fan either.

Around the Network

This might actually be the best game SEGA has ever made this gen.

mM
cool48 said:
Doesn't come out until the 13th in Canada.

I was really looking forward to Socom and that nice headset, I'm still not convinced I should buy this instead. And I'm not the biggest RPG fan either.

Yeah, that's a real shame, because you're buying this now.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

i might rent

whens it out in UK?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

iceissac92 said:
i might rent

Yeah, you might rent, but you might also get hit by a car. You should probably play it safe in life, and just buy the game for certain, and definately not get hit by any cars.