By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Go buy Valkyria Chronicles NOW

Videogirl said:

Don't worry about a sequel, if the anime has even the slightest success we will have one for sure (the game has a strong fanbase in Japan) and who knows maybe Valkyria Chronicles is the new Sakura Taisen from Sega.

Can you imagine a musical about VC ??

Yes, yes i can.  I mean, Rosie is already a great singer.  Alicia/Welkin duet.  Selvaria handlin' the guitar solos.

Around the Network
Videogirl said:

Don't worry about a sequel, if the anime has even the slightest success we will get one for sure (the game has a strong fanbase in Japan) and who knows maybe Valkyria Chronicles is the new Sakura Taisen from Sega.

wait, don't you mean a musical, enacted by a cast of all women just like the one for Phoenix Wright

Well, I just finished Advance Wars: Dual Strike. So I only have

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (~40% left)
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (~50% left)
Assasin's Creed (~10% left)

before I pick this up. So I should be picking this up in the new year so long as I don't get anything for Christmas.

Also, there is a very good chance I get this game for Christmas, as I showed the demo to my brother who really loved the game, so I wouldn't be shocked if him and my other brother went together and bought it for me.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Videogirl said:

Don't worry about a sequel, if the anime has even the slightest success we will get one for sure (the game has a strong fanbase in Japan) and who knows maybe Valkyria Chronicles is the new Sakura Taisen from Sega.

wait, don't you mean a musical, enacted by a cast of all women just like the one for Phoenix Wright

Well, I just finished Advance Wars: Dual Strike. So I only have

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (~40% left)
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (~50% left)
Assasin's Creed (~10% left)

before I pick this up. So I should be picking this up in the new year so long as I don't get anything for Christmas.

Also, there is a very good chance I get this game for Christmas, as I showed the demo to my brother who really loved the game, so I wouldn't be shocked if him and my other brother went together and bought it for me.

Not necessarily, Sakura Taisen musicals, Seramyu (Sailor Moon musical), Tennimyu (Prince of Tennis musical) or even NarutoMyu had male cast members in them.

But what will you do if your brothers get the game for themselves instead ? ;)

Videogirl said:

Not necessarily, Sakura Taisen musicals, Seramyu (Sailor Moon musical), Tennimyu (Prince of Tennis musical) or even NarutoMyu had male cast members in them.

But what will you do if your brothers get the game for themselves instead ? ;)

I'm married and the only one with a PS3, and I don't think my wife will let them come over that much

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)