By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 fans shouldn't stress too much at increased Xbox 360 EU sales.

There are still people who think that the PS3 will sail past the Xbox 360 in 2009, those people still have to reach acceptance.

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
There are still people who think that the PS3 will sail past the Xbox 360 in 2009, those people still have to reach acceptance.

PS3 sailing by 360 in 09? How is that hard to believe, its most likely possible.

i'm wishing for a price cut got too many friends waiting for one.

600$ ps3 80gb here sony.. quick and bring it down.

on a quick not.

ps360 outsold the wii by 10k. this week.

Jo21 said:
i'm wishing for a price cut got too many friends waiting for one.

600$ ps3 80gb here sony.. quick and bring it down.

on a quick not.

ps360 outsold the wii by 10k. this week.

what about the past 4 weeks ?

I'm too lazy

leo-j said:
Why would you stress at all, people stressing because a video game console is selling..

The ps3 is doing fine, there is no need to worry about it, the 360 is doing amazingly well, why are people bothered that its doing better than the other?

Video games becoming more mainstream is always a good thing, why would people not want a console to sell.. unless it sucks, and neither of them do.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Around the Network
Squilliam said:

Now now, that's not necessary. The thread asks for peace, and you bring war! Okay, I admit Smashed's response was almost worth it, but...

Btw, I noticed you updated the sig. Grats on your comfortable 250k+ lead now

Off topic but I wish these adjustments came at an earlier time. I put in my predictions in the league for the hardware just yesterday...

Smashed said:
Squilliam said:

PS3 sailing by 360 in 09? How is that hard to believe, its most likely possible.

It's not hard to believe, really, but at one time it seemed like a gurantee. Now it just seems like one of many possibilities.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Smashed said:
Squilliam said:

It's not hard to believe, really, but at one time it seemed like a gurantee. Now it just seems like one of many possibilities.

It would require more than a 140,000 console sales swing to achieve it.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Smashed said:
Squilliam said:

Per week or month?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
Squilliam said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Smashed said:
Squilliam said:

Per week or month?

Per week...

Tease.