By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 fans shouldn't stress too much at increased Xbox 360 EU sales.

I think M$ actually DOES want Sony to succeed this gen...so next gen, they can pull another "LOOK, WE GOT ANOTHER SONY EXCLUSIVE" on every game

Around the Network
Kantor said:
tuoyo said:
starcraft said:

Sometimes, we need to support our common gaming goal: a world in which both high-budget immersive games and causal games are sustainable, rising above petty HD-console politics.

At the start of the gen it was Wii60.  Let's combine with Wii to take down the PS3.  Now it is PS360.  Let's combine with PS3 to take down the Wii.  Seems Microsoft fans are ready to get into bed with anyone just to ensure they take down the top console. 

Microsoft allies with nobody. Variety proves that. I swear Microsoft Game Studios' mission statement is 'run Sony into the ground'. Doesn't it seem like they want the PS3 to do badly more than they want the 360 to do well? The HD console alliance only exists in the minds of the players. Besides, once the Wii was down, they'd be back at each other's throats.

If you listen closely around Sony HQ you can hear them praying for the wellbeing of Microsoft.

True story.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).