By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five reasons why the PS3 is better than the Wii

Hey now

Hey

I LIKE the overpriced ROM dump

Around the Network

Rol you do such a good job of hating on the Wii it makes me wonder where is exactly is the joke in all this?

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Rol you do such a good job of hating on the Wii it makes me wonder where is exactly is the joke in all this?

Someone is back!!!

MANUELF said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Someone is back!!!

not for long, things looks so bad for the Wii right now its just depressing to be around any gaming site.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
MANUELF said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Someone is back!!!

not for long, things looks so bad for the Wii right now its just depressing to be around any gaming site.

Bad? Is selling more than 360 and PS3 combined

Around the Network

for the first time i agree with you :P

RolStoppable said:

To make matters worse, Nintendo is trying to fool consumers by adding subtitles instead of regular numbers at the end of their rehashes. Although part of this could be attributed to Nintendo themselves having lost track of exactly how many games they already released in their franchises.

Gold! In fairness to Nintendo, though, when you make sixty Mario games per year you're bound to lose track of which one's which.

fun read ,, as always

amp316 said:
The Virtual Console= overpriced ROM dump. This is the best part.

Absolutely. It definitely made me laugh. =D

RolStoppable said:

5. Start up costs - Another reason why the PS3 is better than the Wii, because it doesn't come with as many hidden costs. A $249 Wii seems cheap at first, but if you add in that you need several extra controllers to enjoy the system, it becomes clear that Nintendo is ripping off its customers. The only thing that's worse, are probably sensitive Wii fans who refuse to get educated.

That thread was one of the longest threads on vgchartz, that had basically the same thing being said every 2-3 posts, and the OP ignoring/changing the arguement.

Another golden thread Rol.