By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five reasons why the PS3 is better than the Wii

And yet the wii rapes its dick off in sales

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network

Its the games, stupid!

Metacritic scores mean jack however.

Nice work Rol! Great read, now I will sit back and enjoy!

PS: Do you have any "Why soriku has the highest post count ?" thread?

And the PS3 is the only Console with a plan.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

The Wii still kicks ass in sales worldwide. I have a ps3 and I think the wii's library is better. @RolStoppable, I mean are you joking with the games library of the ps3 compared to the wii? Come on, lets be serious. Almost every hot exclusive like smash bros, mario kart, super mario galaxy have sold more than a million fist week sales. Lets not forget about Wii Sports, which is looking to soon be the best selling game of all time. PS3 has yet to have an exclusive sell more than 2 million first week. metal gear solid 4 got close but still this thread is wrong. The Wii is better than the ps3.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Rol you seem to be very active lately. Anyway nice.

The PS3 has some decent games and the online is great but the wii's game library is slighty better.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

The only real reason I need is that the PS3 is still a gaming console, in the traditional sense. I'm a Sony boy through and through, but it kills me that I have to miss out on a bunch of my favourite franchises this gen because Nintendo decided to make the Wii.

It's all about the game.

Haha cute. Oh joke threads are just becoming more cute everyday.

I know even if's it's expensive it's still better deal than wii for me. Even if it's a joke tread.
DS is still awesome at least, definitely the best portable ever.