By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say something negative about your console of choice

BenKenobi88 said: Yeah, for $8 it looks sweet. It's just weird how that's the coolest thing on PS3 apparently.
Woah there. VF5 is a whole bunch of hotness. Dear god its like VF4 evo except faster. I was floored it is so good.

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

Around the Network

Ok Wii... Only ED graphs... No real HD support... But it aint really necesary .... Because i got VC and im playing street fighter 2 and castlevania on the internet

THE NETHERLANDS

Kwaad said: Shams - Better not buy a HDTV, or anything. Because in the end you will be giveing money to sony. Shams - Infact. Better stop using any electronics. Keep away from Samsung as well.
I have a HDTV - just not a Sony one - they suck. I have compared them all thoroughly, and come to the conclusion that the Sony ones look the worst - and cost the most (sound familiar?). Samsung, Phillips, (etc) are all cool. Just not Sony. As I said - its a boycott. Nothing more, nothing less. And nothing to do with the PS3, or my (unfortunate) experiences owning a PS2 (even though I still do use my PS2 - for SquareEnix games). Anyway - this is getting off thread, so Im going to stop (and its 1am here - work tomorrow!).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

360: Questionable reliability, small hard drive. Wii: Underpowered, lack of online implementation. PS3: Overpriced, lack of games, online is lacking when compared to Live

Xbox 360 : Small HD, I was streaming until I switched my router, Now I cannot. Xbox live Gold isn't free. No HDMI Wii : A bit underpowered, Games are a bit too simplistic. PS3 : If I had one, I'd be complaining about my $600.

Around the Network

Lol, wii: lack of online?! *Laughing out loud* -Internet channel. -Virtual console. -News channel. -Weather channel. And all online devkits have been delivered to 3th parties (according to Reggie, wich is quite reliable iff u'd ask me)... And Battalion wars, metroid and ssb:b coming out this year from Nintendo with (at least 2 of em) online support im not complaining about the online part of Wii... Btw the channels are brilliant. Only friend code system aint perfect :D

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said: Lol, wii: lack of online?! *Laughing out loud* -Internet channel. -Virtual console. -News channel. -Weather channel. And all online devkits have been delivered to 3th parties (according to Reggie, wich is quite reliable iff u'd ask me)... And Battalion wars, metroid and ssb:b coming out this year from Nintendo with (at least 2 of em) online support im not complaining about the online part of Wii... Btw the channels are brilliant. Only friend code system aint perfect :D
I think they mean the games lack in the online department compared to the other two. and to keep this thread on topic 360 - Too many FPS/TPS

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

At the moment, I have a wii (maybe I'll bought another console in the future, after price drops). I don't care too much about the online (for this I have my PC with BF2 :D), but I think it should improve, at least to be at DS level (animal crossing is god online, seriously... childish, but god). And, definitely, they should drop prices for Virtual Console... for now are too expensive... If they were cheaper, I'd buy some of them, but not for now... Also, I suppose that in the near future 512Mb of flash memory will ve filled up easily... I have flash cards... but hey... I can buy 4Gb Usb Cards for 30€... they won't have lost much money. PS: DIAR... mature games are not violent games... in fact, most of 'em (violent games) are really childlish, or primitive... In my house both my parents like and play with the wii (and they hate my PS2...). They are 50 years old... the same for my girlfriend's parents... PS2: HD and Wii... well, HD support is expensive... and if wii price was more than the 250€ tag, will sell less... The Nintendo's objetives are pretty clear... Everybody wanted a console with the online of X360, raw power of PS3 and Wiimotes... But I'm sure a console like this will fail... in this current generation... we will see in the next-next generation

there are too few games, for my N64, coming out soon

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

StarcraftManiac said: Lol, wii: lack of online?! *Laughing out loud* -Internet channel. -Virtual console. -News channel. -Weather channel. And all online devkits have been delivered to 3th parties (according to Reggie, wich is quite reliable iff u'd ask me)... And Battalion wars, metroid and ssb:b coming out this year from Nintendo with (at least 2 of em) online support im not complaining about the online part of Wii... Btw the channels are brilliant. Only friend code system aint perfect :D
Internet channel - It's called a web browser. Virtual Console - PS3 can download PS1 games to the PSP... a handheld. Can you download games from the VC for your DS? News channel - It's called a web browser. go to. http://news.google.com Nice text based. Weather channel - Once agian. We browser. http://weather.com. I actually find the tactless implementation of that bad. not good. And as for online. It's comming for Wii. It's there for PS3.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!