By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Say something negative about your console of choice

LOL sry i made a mess with the quote

Around the Network

Kwaad said: DIAR said: The 360 has Fable 2, Halo 3, GTA 4 and Resident Evil 5 coming out soon, so the game selection will improve. As for my console of choice....I don't have one. I am more than happy with my Xbox and PC for now and have no intentions of buying a next gen system. Fable2 - Fable was a great game. Untill I realised it sucked. Halo 3 - I really loved Halo. I played Halo2. I hated it. Why will I like Halo3? I havent been given an answer yet. So I dont care. GTA 4 - I'm getting it for the PS3. RE5 - I'm getting it for the PS3. GEARS OF WAR? Any more games I might be interested in?

Dude. You killed the scripting. :P Nah. Gears of war isnt my favorite type of FPS. I like RPGs the most. However every good one the 360 is getting. The PS3 is getting it as well. As for FPS... I got my money on Killzone. What I've read and seen on Gears of War. I was far from impressed. Nothing new. Beautiful, nothing new. Crappy online... Nothing new... other than crappy. At least with Resistance I got the same beautiful graphics, a new weapon loadout. and great online.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said: DIAR said: The 360 has Fable 2, Halo 3, GTA 4 and Resident Evil 5 coming out soon, so the game selection will improve. As for my console of choice....I don't have one. I am more than happy with my Xbox and PC for now and have no intentions of buying a next gen system. Fable2 - Fable was a great game. Untill I realised it sucked. Halo 3 - I really loved Halo. I played Halo2. I hated it. Why will I like Halo3? I havent been given an answer yet. So I dont care. GTA 4 - I'm getting it for the PS3. RE5 - I'm getting it for the PS3. Any more games I might be interested in?
Maybe you should give Fable 2 a chance? Fable was a great concept and has potential if done right. As for Halo 3? I didn't like Halo 2 either. But I am willing to judge Halo 3 after I play it..If I play it. GTA4? It comes out for the 360 at the same time, just as RE5. That and the 360 is cheaper. As Narj said, Gears Of War, You might like Call Of Duty 3 and The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas. But I don't know what you like so I am just throwing out some good titles.

Kwaad said: Dude. You killed the scripting. :P Nah. Gears of war isnt my favorite type of FPS. I like RPGs the most. However every good one the 360 is getting. The PS3 is getting it as well. As for FPS... I got my money on Killzone. What I've read and seen on Gears of War. I was far from impressed. Nothing new. Beautiful, nothing new. Crappy online... Nothing new... other than crappy. At least with Resistance I got the same beautiful graphics, a new weapon loadout. and great online.
what about blue dragon?. edit: BTW i don`t know when it launches on usa, i`m not american, i`m argentine lol.

Around the Network

I rember reading something about mist walker not makeing more games for 360... or at least not exclusive... or something along those lines... funny aint'it?

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

X360 also have Alan Wake, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Too Human, Lost Odyessy, and Infinite Undiscovery, which all look amazing!

Hey look, my "lets show that we're not all immature fanboys" thread turned into childish arguments between fanboys. thanks Kwaad.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I highly doubt Mistwalker is leaving the X360 as they're still working on Lost Odeyssy, Cry On(which sounds really good too), and the rumor is they already started on Blue Dragon 2. They actualy also have a DS game that sounds like a sweet rpg(no dog poop, Kwaad!)

I'm a Wii user, and I love it very much. My complaint right now is that they're delaying the good games until later this year...even Mario Party is apparently getting delayed. I'm having fun with the VC and GC games, and Sonic and especially SSX Blur will be great, but I can't wait for those great games like Metroid and SSBB. VC games are definitely too expensive as well. Support for more data storage like a USB hard drive should be added sometime, so VC games won't take up too much space and more homebrewed, downloadable games can be possible. Online is not a big deal for me. Honestly, I don't know why everyone thinks it's so important for the Wii...SSX Blur would not be that much fun online, Mario Party wouldn't be that much fun...Metroid would be and I bet SSBB would be fun too...but the Wii is so much more fun with my friends in the same room...seeing their reactions and playing together with them...I don't see how online makes a system more social...sitting alone gaming with Link2515 and Wii-Man16 doesn't sound very fun to me. It can be fun, don't get me wrong...I play Guild Wars on my PC with 10 of my friends and its a BLAST, and playing FPSs with them is also fun...but as a "social" system...it makes more sense to bring actual people together more often to play instead of online...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )