By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia PlayStation 3 version trailer released!

Soriku said:
Skeeuk said:
why do ppl say tales of vesp is an jrpg? when on the back of the box it says arpg?

it will come to ps3 thats for sure, but im not sold on the tales games

It's a JRPG because it's an RPG made in Japan. Simple as that. ARPG is just a branch of JRPG. Just like SRPGs are, or TBRPGs are. Their gameplay formula doesn't stop them from being JRPGs :3

OT: Obviously fake. Though the person who made it made it pretty convincing...so I applaud him :P This game should come to the PS3 though.

I bought Legendia yesterday for $15 from EB, shocked it was there

you ever play it? I hear Abyss is better

Around the Network
Stats87 said:
Soriku said:
Skeeuk said:
why do ppl say tales of vesp is an jrpg? when on the back of the box it says arpg?

it will come to ps3 thats for sure, but im not sold on the tales games

It's a JRPG because it's an RPG made in Japan. Simple as that. ARPG is just a branch of JRPG. Just like SRPGs are, or TBRPGs are. Their gameplay formula doesn't stop them from being JRPGs :3

OT: Obviously fake. Though the person who made it made it pretty convincing...so I applaud him :P This game should come to the PS3 though.

Tales of the Abyss is the best Tales of game IMO. though i'm sure a lot of people will argue for tales of Symphonia.

DeotoxSlayer said:
Stats87 said:

Tales of the Abyss is the best Tales of game IMO. though i'm sure a lot of people will argue for tales of Symphonia.

Yup, the good old Abyss vs Symphonia war...I'm sure some of those people base their choice on Sony/Nintendo love...although the latter hit the PS2 in Japan.

I've only every played Symphonia and Phantasia for SNES, I liked them both a lot.

I think I still have that trailer on my 360 from back when the game was first announced.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

It looks fake imo.

Around the Network

Why would they not only show the EXACT same trailer from the 360 version, but say NOTHING on the idea that its going to PS3? That little PS2 sign at the front doesn't convince me.

Fake. But its still coming to PS3 I believe.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:

Why would they not only show the EXACT same trailer from the 360 version, but say NOTHING on the idea that its going to PS3? That little PS2 sign at the front doesn't convince me.

lol @ your sig.

Jo21 said:
Shadowblind said:

lol @ your sig.

Too bad that White Knight Chronicles will be released on December 25th or ToV would've won JRPG of the Year fromm Japanese magazines, though it will win JRPG of the year from avrious NA websites.

*looks at TV sees ToV...starts playing again*

Former something....

DeotoxSlayer said:
Jo21 said:
Shadowblind said:

lol @ your sig.

Too bad that White Knight Chronicles will be released on December 25th or ToV would've won JRPG of the Year fromm Japanese magazines, though it will win JRPG of the year from avrious NA websites.

Lol I couldn't care less if FFXIII and SO4 were coming out this year, Vesperia will be JRPG of the year regardless!

REGARDLESS I SAY!

Well to me anyway....

Oh well, with luck the PS3 version will come out with extra stuff, and its definately a game I'd purchase a second time even if its a carbon copy.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.