By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

man 360 how much longer can it outsell the PS3 =P

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

I think every reasonable person expects PS3 sales to pick up next week. The question is just how much sales do pick up. Many PS3 fans predicted that LBP would become a cultural phenomenon, shooting Japanese sales through the roof. We'll find out soon enough.

For some reason I think next weeks sales will look just like this weeks sells cept both consoles will gain as we get closer to the Holidays.

SaviorX said:
I was going to ask why DS numbers were so low, but now I know why.

DSi releases next week! Stock for the DS Lite is probably shortened significantly for the DSi's launch.

There are like no DS Lites around in my area. All colors are pretty much sold out at every store I go to. It looks like there has been no re-stocking since the DSi is coming out soon.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

But what if someone needs a DS for a Gameboy slot. They're screwed?

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Around the Network

I'm expecting a pretty big bump for PS3 sales in Japan next week - probably enough for it to beat the 360 WW.

ultimate_123 said:

Have you heard about the wonderful thing called Gameboy Advance? Simply buy one!

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

You'd think the console market has crashed in Japan following weeks of low sales. It wasn't like this in the previous gen!

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Oyvoyvoyv said:
ultimate_123 said:
But what if someone needs a PS3 for PS2 games. They're screwed?

Have you heard about the wonderful thing called PS2? Simply buy one!

XD Sorry, I had to.

DSi looks great, though!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Oyvoyvoyv said:
ultimate_123 said:

Have you heard about the wonderful thing called Gameboy Advance? Simply buy one!

Yeah sure if you can find one.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.