By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tomb Raider: Underworld Demo - Must play to believe

Was a pretty good demo from what my wife played. I'm sticking with prince of persia tho.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

My friend just played it, and has given me the impressions:

Its visually impressive since there arent many adventure platformers that go for a realistic look this gen yet, although they are close according to him, it doesnt get to Uncharted in the graphicle level, but according to him its close

edit:

Well he just told me he takes that back the plants look terrible compared to Uncharted.. well those are his impressions lol

mM

I loved the demo and I'm sure the final version will be of high quality. It's just a shame that it will get over looked over the holiday season.

no way those shots don't do it justice you have to see it in HD

just a note to those who played the last two this game looks way better and it is more fluid in motion

Around the Network

Played the demo last night. Definitely a pretty game. Fighting the tigers was sweet, too.

Downloaded and played the demo last night. The game looks good, very good, but not quite Uncharted good. It does seem to get back to the exploration focus of the older Tomb Raider titles.

Why is there so much mention of Uncharted? Can't a game stand out on its own anymore? Is every adventure game that's not as good as Uncharted going to suck? I'd like to know.

I played the demo and I was highly impressive. I'll definitely get the game when it drops in price.

Everyone just stfu (and yes I do mean that in the bad word way) about comparing this to Uncharted. Its petty to constantly argue which looks better - especially when half of the people arguing have only played one of the two.
They both look good.

One of my earliest gaming memories is the Tomb Raider on the PS1. Ahh, the triangular breasts of Lara Croft.

Game looks really good.  I need to download it and try it out.