By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie talks about holiday, shortages and women

For the defensive, offended and otherwise insulted by the 10 million remark; he's obviously talking about Leap Frog.
http://www.leapfrog.com/en/shop.html

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network
dib8rman said:
For the defensive, offended and otherwise insulted by the 10 million remark; he's obviously talking about Leap Frog.
http://www.leapfrog.com/en/shop.html

Leapfrog for 4th place lifetime sales confirmed. =p

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

You really cant joke about Reggie's statements, even its somewhat impossible, time and time again that his predictions about the sales of the Wii was coming true and we just shock about it...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

darthdevidem01 said:
Nintendo be careful of that arrogance....thats what got SONY in that place & thats what got you to last place in the 2 gens before this.

completely true, i have always like miyamoto, but this guys acts as if nintedo knew the wii was going to be such a huge succes, he is very arrogant

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

radha said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Nintendo be careful of that arrogance....thats what got SONY in that place & thats what got you to last place in the 2 gens before this.

completely true, i have always like miyamoto, but this guys acts as if nintedo knew the wii was going to be such a huge succes, he is very arrogant

Nintendo is a business, no different from any other. Doubtless they knew they were taking a risk, but taking a risk you don't think you can pull off is what businesses refer to as suicide. They knew they had a shot at it, or they wouldn't have done it.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Around the Network
radha said:
darthdevidem01 said:

He's the Reggienator, what do you expect?

Reggie is too cool for school.

reggie isnt tooo bad i suppose tho of course he will never come close to miyamoto

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Better than the 4d graphics lines and the Never have to upgrade line from two other Presidents I suppose.

For the record Reggie did say that he is in Nintendo to kick ass back in 2006 so I guess you guys were fore-warned.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

they said they will have 50% higher supply for the holidays in the story but someone failed to quote it and nobody reads the sources. That's 3.6 million per month of whatever he considers holidays, so it isn't a miscalculation.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X