By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie talks about holiday, shortages and women

Oyvoyvoyv said:

What? Either, Reggie's gone nuts or he's misquoted. He says they produce 2.4M each month, and in 3 months that is 10M. Odd.

Uh

Actually

I think the man may have let slip that they've upped production again, or plan to.

Around the Network

Miyomoto has been pretty stingy with new information lately... its pretty disappointing.

Khuutra said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

What? Either, Reggie's gone nuts or he's misquoted. He says they produce 2.4M each month, and in 3 months that is 10M. Odd.

Uh

Actually

I think the man may have let slip that they've upped production again, or plan to.

No, I don't think it is. In a later post, I think I understood it.

Veggie said:
By the 10 million thing, I think he was referring to October-December in comparison to January-December for the others.

(Oyvoyv said) Makes sense. If usual supply is 2.1M/month, they have saved up 2.7M extra Wiis that they aren't selling. If a 50% increase, this means that they have 3.3M/month in the christmas quarter, meaning 10M overall. That means they use all the 2.7M they have saved up over the year. It fits perfectly.

First 9 months = 2.1M/month.

Last 3 months = 3.3M/month (slightly above 50% increase)

Average monthly = 2.4M.

I thnk you're right.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

axumblade said:
damkira said:

Miyomoto has been pretty stingy with new information lately... its pretty disappointing.

Didn't he get banned from revealing info or something?

He got banned? What website forum does he post on?

I'll come up with something better eventually...

coasterlove said:
axumblade said:
damkira said:

Didn't he get banned from revealing info or something?

He got banned? What website forum does he post on?

I believe Iwata gave him a warning, as when he was interviewed, he became so interested, that he just started telling them plans for his games and such. Some websites put this up as Miyamoto banned by Iwata" and such, but I don't think it was really that serious.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS