By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie talks about holiday, shortages and women

I don't care what he said and it's not true. I was told there are more women than men around where I live and so, there are no shortages of women!

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Nintendo be careful of that arrogance....thats what got SONY in that place & thats what got you to last place in the 2 gens before this.

I can't believe this. Reggie makes a slight miscalculation in the heat of an interview, and we all pounce on him for it.

darthdevid forgets one of the gratest video gaming companies ever and we all let it slide?

Sega was infact the company to have the lowest hardware sales in the 5th and 6th generations

Galaki said:
I don't care what he said and it's not true. I was told there are more women than men around where I live and so, there are no shortages of women!

True. Currently, 55% of the world's population is women. That means there are 1.24 women pr man.

Just wait. In a few years, there will be 1.24 video game machines pr man.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Reggie clearly didn't do very well in Maths

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:
Reggie clearly didn't do very well in Maths

It might be a misquote. He probably said "that's what we are going to supply to the retailers in the christmas quarter". That didn't have a good enough ring to it, so the journalist changed it. Things like that happen.

If you look at what I did earlier (the veggie quote), you can see that this is likely to be what he meant. I'd rather guess the journalist is an idiot.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

Lol @ Reggie! Always willing to put jabs in! xD

The BuShA owns all!

Reggie fails at math.

Still, another boost should scheduled for November, and that would bring it to about 3 million consoles per month: much closer to Reggie's 10-million figure (though obviously still not a perfect match).

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

scottie said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Nintendo be careful of that arrogance....thats what got SONY in that place & thats what got you to last place in the 2 gens before this.

I can't believe this. Reggie makes a slight miscalculation in the heat of an interview, and we all pounce on him for it.

darthdevid forgets one of the gratest video gaming companies ever and we all let it slide?

Sega was infact the company to have the lowest hardware sales in the 5th and 6th generations

Pouncing on nintendo.....well if he's gonna make an arrogant statement like that I will

Debatable.....I feel thats SONY

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I do admit, it'll be true when holiday season starts this year. They still have to sell 50 million wiis in this fiscal year, though I dunno if its retail or consumer...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

darthdevidem01 said:
scottie said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Pouncing on nintendo.....well if he's gonna make an arrogant statement like that I will

Debatable.....I feel thats SONY

I said one of the best, but anyway, Nintendo certainly has never come last in a generation