By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Little Big Planet 2 already in development?

I guess we will have to see if its true.

Around the Network
lightbleeder said:
LittleBigPlanet seems like a "one per generation" game like mario kart and super smash brothers...

this.

A sequel makes no sense in the next 3-4 years

I assume this will be an expansion, and a very good idea given the additions that people wanted during the beta.
Fighting, etc... it would work with the original and on the same servers I don't see why this would be a problem.
In fact I guessed 4 months back that LBP would have upgrades akin to the Sims .

theprof00 said:
I assume this will be an expansion, and a very good idea given the additions that people wanted during the beta.
Fighting, etc... it would work with the original and on the same servers I don't see why this would be a problem.
In fact I guessed 4 months back that LBP would have upgrades akin to the Sims .

About expansion i wonder when they will announce the release for Snake and Sephiroth sackboy.

It could be some extra maps made by MM, coming out as a collection, or maybe as a standalone LBP game.

Around the Network

Didn't they say a PSP one was in the works or something?

Well I think it would be really good, if they got the Sony devs to make levels, apparantly guerilla have been enthusiastic about making a level, and I hope we also get sackboys from ND and stuff like that

lightbleeder said:
LittleBigPlanet seems like a "one per generation" game like mario kart and super smash brothers...

This isn't Nintendo we're talking about.  Nor is it Insomniac which craps out a new R&C game almost as often as EA does with Madden.

A PSP LBP that could talk to the PS3 one would be neat I guess.

I still think sackboy is creepy though.

EGM has a rumor a month or two back that once LBP came out, a sequal for PSP would begin. I have a PSP, and that would be a day one buy for me. It wouldn't be as good as the PS3e one, but if I can play it on an airplane...

Words Of Wisdom said:
lightbleeder said:

This isn't Nintendo we're talking about.  Nor is it Insomniac which craps out a new R&C game almost as often as EA does with Madden.

A PSP LBP that could talk to the PS3 one would be neat I guess.

I still think sackboy is creepy though.

Crap and R&C should NOT be in the same anything.

thanks thats all.