By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Little Big Planet 2 already in development?

LBP2 as a PS4 launch title, that would be a smart move

I have a Wii but I'am a moderate PS Fanboy Hoping for a PS3 price cut

Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet
to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.

Around the Network
Kantor said:

Okay, let's count.

1) Ratchet and Clank

2) Going Commando

3) Up Your Arsenal

4) Deadlocked

5) Tools of Destruction

6) Quest for Booty.

Those are the only Ratchet and Clank games that Insomniac have made. And they are all very good, but some are clearly much better than others (GC, UYA and TOD).

Secret Agent Clank and Size Matters were made by High Impact Games, but even if you counted those, that's eight.

Where did you get 10 from?

Ratchet and Clank:  Clone Home (2006)
Ratchet and Clank:  Going Mobile (2005)
Ratchet and Clank (2002)
Ratchet and Clank:  Going Commando (2003)
Ratchet and Clank:  Size Matters (2008)
Ratchet and Clank:  Up your Arsenal (2004)
Ratchet:  Deadlocked (2005)
Ratchet and Clank:  Quest for Booty (2008)
Ratchet and Clank:  Future Tools of Destruction (2007)
Secret Agent Clank (2008)

Also... Ratchet and Clank:  Size Matters for the PSP (2007)

That's 11.

He's got you there. You specifically mentioned "Insomniac" crapping out tons of R&C games. Going Mobile and Clone Home were both developed by Handheld Games and published by SCEA.

And why are you now counting a port as a separate game? Do you want to count all the cross-platform releases of Madden as separate games? That would pretty much destroy your comparison of the two series.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!