By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Little Big Planet 2 already in development?

Dno said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
lightbleeder said:
LittleBigPlanet seems like a "one per generation" game like mario kart and super smash brothers...

This isn't Nintendo we're talking about.  Nor is it Insomniac which craps out a new R&C game almost as often as EA does with Madden.

A PSP LBP that could talk to the PS3 one would be neat I guess.

I still think sackboy is creepy though.

Crap and R&C should NOT be in the same anything.

thanks thats all.

It's an expression, R&C are good games overall. 

My only complaints are that there are tons of them and they all pretty much play the same (same game, different story).

Anywho, it was just an example.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
Dno said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
lightbleeder said:
LittleBigPlanet seems like a "one per generation" game like mario kart and super smash brothers...

This isn't Nintendo we're talking about.  Nor is it Insomniac which craps out a new R&C game almost as often as EA does with Madden.

thanks thats all.

My only complaints are that there are tons of them and they all pretty much play the same (same game, different story).

!!

Blasphemy.

Well, at least you said that R + C games are good.

axumblade said:
DMeisterJ said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Dno said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
lightbleeder said:

thanks thats all.

!!

Blasphemy.

Well, at least you said that R + C games are good.

Thats what I was thinking...

Seems I was wrong.  R&C is even more milked than Madden.

Madden puts out a new one every year, however since 2002 there have been 10 R&C games and that's not even counting Size Matters for both the PSP and PS2.  That's 10 (or 11) games over the span of 6-7 years. 

Anywho, back to LBP2 (for the PSP!).

psp version and probably like an expansion for the ps3 not lbp2 atleast not until the next console comes out

Errr... maybe some expansions???

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I expect an extremely refined LBP for LBP 2, many more features including water so for that kind of number crunching PS4 release seems likely. PSP version seems very likely.

Final-Fan said:
I hope this is wrong. LBP seems to be thriving on the promise of strong community. A close sequel would suck the life out of it and might endanger both games' longevity. (Or not? I'm basically speculating here.)

I gotta agree...

and expansion would make a LOT more sense... adding in some of the extra tools LBP takes away vs a normal computer game that does the same thing.

How do you make a sequel to this game. I think it would be better served as an update but oh well.

Aren't they mostly working on updates? Like an online co-op Creation mode? And water?

LPB for the Wii confirmed!

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.