By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Fanboys Strike Back: Gears 2 Metacritic User Score Lowered to 4.1

darthdevidem01 said:
So looks like the troops Crazzyman & I sent out did their job well

mwhahahahahahahaha!

lol

Anyway, in the other topic, I said who cares, and I keep that same mindframe this time. Probably just 1 guy with an ip scrambler.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
darthdevidem01 said:

mwhahahahahahahaha!

lol

Anyway, in the other topic, I said who cares, and I keep that same mindframe this time. Probably just 1 guy with an ip scrambler.

That would be beyond sad.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

thats pretty sad

vlad321 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
darthdevidem01 said:

mwhahahahahahahaha!

lol

That would be beyond sad.

Yup. Imagine the time it takes to do all that.

Wow, things are getting outta control. Malstrom was right when he said gaming is a very EMOTIONAL business....

In other news, I'm thinking about becoming a Sony/PS fanboy. I like the way they work. I got a PS1 and a PS2. Anybody gonna accept me?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

*Heads over to give Gears 2 0/10* xD

Anyway, The xbox fanboys started it

The Sony RRF is doing its job well. It's already at 3.2 XD

Its at 3.2 now

SaviorX said:
Wow, things are getting outta control. Malstrom was right when he said gaming is a very EMOTIONAL business....

In other news, I'm thinking about becoming a Sony/PS fanboy. I like the way they work. I got a PS1 and a PS2. Anybody gonna accept me?

We just don't accept anyone.

There is a very strict process....we will need your application, we will have to interview you in two sessions....one where you must bash microsoft, the other where you must bash nintendo.

Then you will need to write us an essay saying why Ps3 is the best thing ever made & how the 10 year plan is the most innovative thing ever done in the history of technology.

You will have to write this essay while reciting "Sony PlayStation 3, Interactive multi-media 4-D true next generation Computer Entertainment and Gaming System" the whole time.....this will prove your worth, hard work & dedication towards this powerful brand.

Finally you will have to take an oath to forever support Playstation.

If you succeed you will be accepted into our group....into the PS fanboy group....a group that makes hitler look nice & compassionate!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey