By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Fanboys Strike Back: Gears 2 Metacritic User Score Lowered to 4.1

And pass my trial by fire of course.

Around the Network
 SaviorX said:
Wow, things are getting outta control. Malstrom was right when he said gaming is a very EMOTIONAL business....

In other news, I'm thinking about becoming a Sony/PS fanboy. I like the way they work. I got a PS1 and a PS2. Anybody gonna accept me?

Well if you dont have a PS3 yet you clearly dont truly believe in the power of T3H CELL, if, however, you believe Uncharted's water is more realistic that actually life, you are in (just look at the way only the bottom of his jeans get wet when you walk through it!!! I never tire of that....)

Does anyone think a 3.8 or 4.1 on user score on meta critic is going to affect the sales of Gears 2...NOPE not a bit same can be said for LBP

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Is playing MGS 1-4 enough? What about Legend of Dragoon and FF 7,8,10 and um all GTAs, and a GOW1&2 with a Shadows of Colossus for good measure?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

You must wear the Badge of honour (or something saying SONY) See my sig ^_^

Around the Network

Man the 360 fanboys who started this are stupid morons. Realistically they chose the weaker selling game for the PS3 lineup anyways. More fool the fanboys. haha. If they were gonna do it they at least could have waited for R2 as that is the only PS3 exclusive this holiday likely to sell more than 3mill.

LOL. This was so immature. Good job PS3 fans, those 360 idiots who did this deserved it.

376 votes vs 2000+ votes.

That's hardly a retaliation. I guess this means 360 fanboys have nothing better to do.

PS3 fanboys better pick up the slack if they ever plan to show the internet who's more pathetic.

It's 3.1 and 563 votes now. lol.

selnor said:
Man the 360 fanboys who started this are stupid morons. Realistically they chose the weaker selling game for the PS3 lineup anyways. More fool the fanboys. haha. If they were gonna do it they at least could have waited for R2 as that is the only PS3 exclusive this holiday likely to sell more than 3mill.

LOL. This was so immature. Good job PS3 fans, those 360 idiots who did this deserved it.

in bold

==> BUT the best reviewed exclusive (?) and the most original that could have attracted some new crowd and move some system.

Time to Work !

Battle of the fanboys.