By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Fanboys Strike Back: Gears 2 Metacritic User Score Lowered to 4.1

Lets see if they can get it to .1 lol. God I would try and stop fanboys, but its too much fun to watch. And that score is highly irrelevant. I mean, I don't live and die by any review, never mind other gamers (rather than IGN for the most part.)

Around the Network

Now every exclusive game will be lucky to be rated higher than a 5 from users.

I have the Fable 2 page in front of me... you comin' dudes? XD

Seriously though. Did anyone of you ever pay attention to the user reviews? I have felt they were always of due to fanboys. Also the same here in VGchartz for the score average by users.

It's the media average that matters.

^Not really. (payed attention to user reviews, that is)

Around the Network

lol, I still think it's like 1 guy from either side, battling it out with bots. Resistance 2 is next.....however anyone who thinks this will matter in the sales arena.....well this won't matter, saleswise.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Well, now its sunk below 3.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Munkeh111 said:
 SaviorX said:
Wow, things are getting outta control. Malstrom was right when he said gaming is a very EMOTIONAL business....

In other news, I'm thinking about becoming a Sony/PS fanboy. I like the way they work. I got a PS1 and a PS2. Anybody gonna accept me?

Well if you dont have a PS3 yet you clearly dont truly believe in the power of T3H CELL, if, however, you believe Uncharted's water is more realistic that actually life, you are in (just look at the way only the bottom of his jeans get wet when you walk through it!!! I never tire of that....)

This XD haha ! hell yeah XD uncharted ftw. It was one of those WOW moments i've had this gen :P and i still find it absolutely awesome !

Check out my game about moles ^

CGI-Quality said:
this thread's biggest troll award goes too............ vlad!!!!

must be fun being 27 and arguing with teenagers lol

Once again fanboys prove their stupidity. Gears 2 will be awesome, and Little Big Planet will rock as well. These fools need to get a life and realize they're doing nothing but hurting the industry.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~