By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama not a US citizen

Why are people still arguing about this...Obama was born on U.S. soil, if you are born on U.S. soil, you are a citizen. That's all there is to it.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network
Aiemond said:
You don't have to be born on US soil if you are the child of US citizens. Arny was not, thats why he is disqualified. Naturalized citizens cannot become US pres.

My question for you. If there was a 1790 law that stated children of US citizens, no matter where they were born, were natural born, then how can you say anyone not born on US soil is intelligible? I notice you took that part out of my quote realmafoo.

I was only arguing that if the location a person was born becomes US soil, they then meet the requirement. The more I think about it, the more I am probably wrong. You need to be a naturalized citizen. Even if Austria became a state, Arny would not be a naturalized citizen.

akuma587 said:

This has not only been disproved all across the internet, we have already discussed this ON VGCHARTZ SEVERAL TIMES.

I haven't seen it anywhere though...

Snesboy said:
akuma587 said:

This has not only been disproved all across the internet, we have already discussed this ON VGCHARTZ SEVERAL TIMES.

This is no different from me posting a story that McCain was brainwashed by the Vietnamese, which is blatantly untrue.  Hell, there is more evidence behind THAT false rumor than this one, as we don't know what happened in Vietnam those five years he was there.  Does that mean I should post it?  No, it doesn't.

The whole point is that the story was crap when it started, and crap now.  The only reason it is being posted is to "raise doubts" about Obama.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
Snesboy said:
akuma587 said:

This is no different from me posting a story that McCain was brainwashed by the Vietnamese, which is blatantly untrue. Hell, there is more evidence behind THAT false rumor than this one, as we don't know what happened in Vietnam those five years he was there. Does that mean I should post it? No, it doesn't.

The whole point is that the story was crap when it started, and crap now. The only reason it is being posted is to "raise doubts" about Obama.

Yes, but it is easy to disprove. Thats why we answer these posts.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network
akuma587 said:
Snesboy said:
akuma587 said:

This is no different from me posting a story that McCain was brainwashed by the Vietnamese, which is blatantly untrue. Hell, there is more evidence behind THAT false rumor than this one, as we don't know what happened in Vietnam those five years he was there. Does that mean I should post it? No, it doesn't.

The whole point is that the story was crap when it started, and crap now. The only reason it is being posted is to "raise doubts" about Obama.

After I saw the 'Manchurian Candidate' with Frank Sinatra, I was not sure about McCain. Only the captors there know what went on during his detention. And the first MC movie was set in Korea - and with the Vietnamese, Soviets were *advising* them - and could have offered a few tips and pointers.

No, I am not saying he is brainwashed, but look at the movie - all it took was a deck of cards and a phone call. Just sayin' ...

George Washington wasn't born in the USA either. The constitution is intentionally vague on citizenship but Obama was born in the USA to an American woman from Kansas.

Even if he was a citizen of Kenya, Kenya was a British colony when he was born, and the USA and Britain allow for dual citizenship so long as you agree to only vote in one country.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

akuma587 said:
Snesboy said:
akuma587 said:

This is no different from me posting a story that McCain was brainwashed by the Vietnamese, which is blatantly untrue.  Hell, there is more evidence behind THAT false rumor than this one, as we don't know what happened in Vietnam those five years he was there.  Does that mean I should post it?  No, it doesn't.

The whole point is that the story was crap when it started, and crap now.  The only reason it is being posted is to "raise doubts" about Obama.

Except McCain is not being sued by an attorney general from is own party for being brainwashed.

To say that the former Attorney General of the state of Pennsylvania, a liberal democrat and a long sanding member of the ACLU, is accusing him if this is not news?

Sorry, but that just sounds like damage control.

If Obama want's to clear this up, it's easy. Release his medical and collage records. A simple thing that every other canadate in the last 12 years has done.

That would make this go away. Why has he not done that?

Rath said:
The_vagabond7 said:
Hugh Laurie is awesome. I didn't even know he was british, his accent is flawless.

Wait until you hear his British accent - its even more awesome. (Watch Blackadder Goes Forth)

"Tally-ho pip-pip and Bernard's me unle!"

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

TheRealMafoo said:
akuma587 said:
Snesboy said:
akuma587 said:

Except McCain is not being sued by an attorney general from is own party for being brainwashed.

To say that the former Attorney General of the state of Pennsylvania, a liberal democrat and a long sanding member of the ACLU, is accusing him if this is not news?

Sorry, but that just sounds like damage control.

If Obama want's to clear this up, it's easy. Release his medical and collage records. A simple thing that every other canadate in the last 12 years has done.

That would make this go away. Why has he not done that?

He already released his medical records. Also, why does he have to do his school records. He somehow became the first black president of the Harverd law club by being a bad student? Or he never went there? Seriously, thats not going to prove anything to these people. Because we know he went there. Also, where are Palin's records, and her school records?

Seriously, this issue is retarded. He is a pissed puma. It has been disproven oever and over again. If thihs was upheld then anyone could raise a case against any member of the govt and it would turn crazy and waste time in the court. If there was REAL evidence of this, then the ruling would have said that another step should occur and that the plantiff did have a reason to be worried. But, he did not, he said that there was no evidence. Obama did the right legal move. You can't be bullied by conspiracy theorists, this is why it is not news.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS