By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Obama not a US citizen

TheRealMafoo said:
Jackson50 said:
There is no point in talking about this topic. If you honestly believe any court is going to invalidate either of the two major candidates for president, especially Obama as he is likely to win, then you have lost all semblance of sense.

So, you think if the court follows though with it, and orders Obama to release these records, it legitimizes the claim?

I agree. It's kind of like if a government has a military coo, and then asks to sit down with the president of the united states. It legitimizes there cause. Good thing we don't have a president, or future one, that will do that ;)

....hang on a second....

Here, in case you need to grasp at something else.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
TheRealMafoo said:

So, you think if the court follows though with it, and orders Obama to release these records, it legitimizes the claim?

I agree. It's kind of like if a government has a military coo, and then asks to sit down with the president of the united states. It legitimizes there cause. Good thing we don't have a president, or future one, that will do that ;)

No, I do not think that. What I was saying, and what I have continually said in regards to questions about both McCain's and Obama's citizenship, is that no court is going to rule either of the candidates inelligible to run for president.