By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is X360 finished in europe?

Finished what?

Around the Network

well the 360 has done poor for its price in my opinion in europe, Microsoft have tried so much harder then Sony to win this gen and all the efforts seem to be in vain. It is not going to be a pretty sight for the 360 when Sony releases LBP.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Pay no mind to this thread--this is the same guy who made a thread dedicated to how ugly Gears 2 looks.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Yes, and PS3 is dead in JP/US.

Or simply - No, No, and..NO.

Europe-Wide Xbox 360 Shortage
The Xbox 360 could become one of the hottest gifts this holiday season...if Microsoft could find a way to meet demand. ."

from Business Week.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
lwhatee said:

European sales are up and x360 is below PS3.

It costs 1/3 as ps3 in most european regions

Do you think x360 is finished in europe? Will x360's situation be even worse when LBP is launched worldwide?

whats your take on this?

http://www.vgchartz.com/ehweekly.php

remember that? On the eve of PS3 launch?

yeah, it's called "being a clingy ex after getting dumped". ;)

or.... "one sided love"

LOL XD

Check out my game about moles ^

Oh no, If the 360 is doomed in Europe then the ps3 is equally doomed in Japan, You know, seem as the 360 has just won in Japan for the 6th week running......................

360 will remain ahead of ps3 worldwide for the rest of the 360's lifespan, And then when the next xbox is out Microsoft will simply gain more and more ground on Sony until Microsoft are ahead of them permanently

So by all means go and celebrate Sonys shallow victory in Europe, But compared the last gen the bottom line is sony are simply NOT THE FORCE that they once were..........................

ahcheng said:
Europe-Wide Xbox 360 Shortage
The Xbox 360 could become one of the hottest gifts this holiday season...if Microsoft could find a way to meet demand. ."

LOL

In terms of not coming last, they are finished, but they could still get some decent sales here

disolitude said:
hahaha...you dare make this thread after Wii canibalizes ps360 combined week after week?

So ps3 is dead in Others compared to wii right?...I mean, its not even trying to compete anymore with the Wii.

Sorry, Europeans dont want better quality hardware (with worse games mind you)...they want last gen graphics and motion controls.

LOL.  Best post in this thread so far.