By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Is X360 finished in europe?

good xbox 360 number, the difference i so small, previously beofre price cut it is like 2:1 with ps3 leading,but now it is like 1:1 monthly

and don't forget NA region, 360 will have better WW number again this week.

Around the Network
lwhatee said:
Europe gone

Japan gone ages ago

NA is left for x360 but for how long?

I dont think x360 will survive in NA too after LBP's launch

Please tell me you are kidding 360 has over a 6 million lead in NA.  LBP is coming as well as reistsance but 360 has Gearsand Fable 2, and left 4 dead to counter.  I am ok with opinions but have some basis in reality

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

How is the 360 done in Europe when it already sold more then the original X-Box did.

Since March 2007, the X360 has sold about 5M in Others. That's an average of somewhere around 60K each week. If you exclude holidays, the average out of holiday should be somewhere around 45-50K

Since March 2007, the Ps3 has sold about 7.5M in Others. That's an average of about 90K each week. Excluding holidays, you get somewhere around 60K.

So relatively to what is normal, the 360 is doing great over there, and it looks like it might stick to selling Ps3 levels of sales. If it manages to keep this, the Ps3 will need to keep selling X360 levels in NA, as Japan means nearly nothing to the two HD consoles nowadays.

I'm mighty impressed with how the 360 has done in Others and Japan, much more so than how it has in Americas.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Is ps3 is finished in WW confirmed!!!

Around the Network

How is the 360 dead? Yes i know its not upto PS3 levels but it isn't dead. Its getting quite decent sales and marketshaer away from the PS3 especially since other is considered Sony heaven.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

hall of shame thread, is ps3 done too in ww ?

Yes, 360 is doomed. Now leave me alone while I play my 360 and catch up on the dozen games I have and still haven't had time to get to yet.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Jo21 said:
CDiablo said:
Keep in mind high PS3 sales are attached to the high PES sales....but in all I dont see XBOX beating PS3 this gen in EU, but its ok cause XBOX gained a lot of ground, which will make the XBOX 1080 a better seller in the future.

it made sony stronger too, it will sell more so will the ps3.

as for europe i don't see it 360 outselling the ps3 there LTD, and GT5 is yet to come.

Wait what? is this serious? THis generation sony is weaker, so much weaker. Last gen, sony was undisputed first place with Microsoft and nintendo fighting for only about 30% of the marketshare combined. This generation, sony is trying to fight it's way UP to 25% marketshare. How is anythign indicating that sony is stronger this generation, when their marketshare is likely to see a drop of 30-40% overall by the end of this gen(from the last)?

Whats with all the 360 doomed and finished threads the 360 has over a 5.5 million lead of the PS3. It is currently on pace to sell more than the original xbox did 26 million in 4 years where it took the original xbox 5 years.

Its selling software very well, and its online is still able to charge $40.00-$50.00 a year cause its that good.

Last point currenlty the 360 is still beating the PS3 in others. The 360 is doing great. PS3 is poised with a price cut to do very well and the WII is mopping them both up.

My predictions is all three consoles will do well this generation cause more people are gaming. Both Ninetendo and MS are doing better this gen than last and sony is doing much worse but will come out in the end second or close to second

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks